View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-05-2016, 03:47 PM
That's a good idea griff I thought if I rang asking about the time for a diagnostic result they may twig it was me.
I will look to emailing them.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-05-2016, 04:12 PM
Just took a look and it is an enquiry form to the main dealer and they need too many details so I know I will be getting a call. Today I cannot deal with the maybe a bit harsh airhead I spoke to yesterday as I will flip.
So will leave it for now. Good idea though griff.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2016, 05:04 PM
Griff, I hope you get your problems sorted. The doc says they still want me to have the operation and has written a prescription for a different drug to help my anaemia. So hopefully, one step forward and gradually we will get there. Griff, I admire what you have to go through. Have a good evening all, Lynn do hope they resolve your car problems soon. God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2016, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Oh well, ask them to do that then, rather than taking up a bed and an operating theatre
Seriously though, so why do they want to do an op that isn't going to improve anything
My doctor and the consultant feel I need the op! You don't think I would go through with it if I felt I could manage without it? I have been given priority so it must mean something! Sorry, I think you are all getting pissed off with my health problems. Not as much as I am. I apologise and will keep things to myself in future. I thought I had to a large degree.

LG, do enjoy your anniversary dinner tonight and June do something special for the wood muncher on her birthday.

Have a good evening all, Goodnight , God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2016, 05:43 PM
Moyra, i think TW, got the wrong end of the stick...i think she thought that they didn't think you needed the op. Nobody is getting fed up with you, gosh i am terrible for moaning here about my health....infact, that is probably all i do!
Lynn, i didn't know if there would be an email for the dealer principal directly...oooo no, don't fill in the contact form
Spoken to my aunty today, she is liking the job she is doing although says if it was permanant full time had to be done every day for the next year or more she would likely go nuts Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-05-2016, 06:06 PM
Moyra I think there are crossed wires between you and June. I am sure she didn't mean it in the context it has been taken.
Goodness many of us here need each others support whether for health, or life in general. So do not keep it to yourself.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-05-2016, 07:33 PM
Moyra, I am so terribly sorry, I was just trying to be a bit light hearted and never meant to upset you, its the sort of thing I say when things are not looking very good. Please don't think badly of me, I would never say anything nasty or even think anything nasty of you, we're a bit like that Oooop North I'm afraid, bit of a black sense of humour, must be working down t'pit from being a littl'un. Of course you should go for the op, I thought you were questioning whether you should have it or not and if it was worthwhile for you long term.
I've added a couple of piccies of Kodiak to Zen's thread if anyone is interested.
Sorry if I upset you Moyra, definitely not intentional
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2016, 07:36 PM
yes Lynn, you are right...i think it has been taken the wrong way, Moyra said it would only help blood loss not improve the quality of blood and made a joke about being put into a black bag and be shaken up to which TW, replied that Moyra should ask them to do that but she didn't understand why they wanted to operate if it wouldn't improve things....a misunderstanding. I like here as everyone is there for each other...no matter how trivial or major and if you are feeling really awful somebody will always make you laugh!!
Had the pups out for their walk, they were quite good tonight..well unless you count Kota climbing into a hole and wriggling on her back and ignoring me when i said we were off Lol she payed no attention so i went and hid behind a bush Lol...she then came running
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-05-2016, 08:06 PM
I think the verbal kick up the bum I gave Zen the other day must have worked, I was so very very angry with her, Kesh slipped her collar and there could have been big trouble if she had done her normal trick of chasing the dog into the sunset, all because Zen was being stupid. Since then she has been so good, and I actually felt cross with myself for giving her such a telling off, just goes to show they do have more knowledge of right and wrong than we give them credit for.
Saying this because giving Kota a good bollocking may work, it did for me, and I am not a fan of such methods normally, but I am not knocking it.
I do hope Moyra accepts my apology, and you are right, I meant just that after Moyra said about being put in a black bin bag and being shaken up!!!
Youngest son been on the phone and there has been a bit of a development on his business plans and he is thinking of trying to run the business and keep his job on and not take VR, I think it may not be good long term, but because of new information as regards his new position I can quite understand his line of thought. We (funnily enough) joked about my funeral being put in a black bag and thrown into the Irwell during the conversation and it was light hearted and I never took offence
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2016, 09:12 PM
Griff low calorie biscuits sound good must have a look for them. TW hope they send another cheque soon. LG happy anniversary and hope you and the mem enjoyed a lovely meal out. Hope you've dealt with the tardy electricians lol I wouldn't like to be them haha Moira hope the tablets are effective. Evening to everyone I haven't mentioned.

Avoided nasty people and dogs in the park. Sammy was onlead the whole time as he got a scent as we went in and was desperate to get going. Thought it might have been his friend the GSD that belongs to the nutter so didn't let him go lol Had to tell a woman not to give him treats as she usually does. When she went yesterday he was crying and screaming to follow her so had to be put onlead as he would have run after her and maybe ended up on the road. You'd think he was starved or something the way he carries on.

He's not been in his crate for days. I got another sofa at the weekend and his crate was moved and he can't see the whole room and door from it plus he seems to love the new sofa lol He doesn't even sleep in it at night he's somehow managed to make it into my bed haha but I don't mind as he curls up and doesn't move all night.

Got myself another bedside cabinet, someone had put them out in the street, they were lovely so I took one and the other has disappeared now as well. lol
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >