Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2013, 10:42 AM
Just popped a thread up June.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2013, 11:04 AM
Saw it thank you Lynn and have popped a message on
Very fine rain here, was getting set to take the girls out, they are all tucked up in kennels and in the dry, so will leave it I think. No point in taking them out to get wet, and they don't seem to be interested, by now there is usually a little welcoming committee clustered around the back door!!!
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 11:17 AM
just popped in and it's changed...sort of.....

Hope all is well and things go according to plan, not had time to catch up on everything yet as we have been a bit busy.

We managed to get to the seaside yesterday, pleased we hadn't planned it for today cos it's raining...

Will put some pics up sometime later.

Take care all and hope the poorly folk soon feel better and the busy ones can get it done and the well ones have a good weekend...
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Saw it thank you Lynn and have popped a message on
Very fine rain here, was getting set to take the girls out, they are all tucked up in kennels and in the dry, so will leave it I think. No point in taking them out to get wet, and they don't seem to be interested, by now there is usually a little welcoming committee clustered around the back door!!!
Just making a quick phone call to the RSPCA!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2013, 12:11 PM
Afternoon GB we have just changed to highlight the names we are replying too rather than all the multi quoting which makes it difficult to trawl through especially for the elate comers.

Good move going to the seaside yesterday.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 12:38 PM
Afternoon all

Dave just rung, he's fixed that car and is now on his way home, but I'll be asleeeeep! He can deal with the carpenter now then at 5 o'clock so I can be in jim jams.

Drizzly rain, but we had our 2nd walk in the woods. I've sorted out them in the office up there, saw the salesmen, my i-pad is being chased up along with my £250, and that bill for the gas is being sorted.

June I'm so relieved to hear the norties are in the clear with Dave's pants Not that I suspected it was them at ALL- never entered my head until you mentioned it, but then you do live with them I s'pose

Hi Elaine, yes, we've had a big of a de-frag in our Daily, we've stopped multi quoting, we've stopped answering everyone who pops in, unless there's something important to say about something, otherwise we just read like everyone else does, cos it was getting a bit labourious for me and Lynn to pick everyone out, having read through the whole 10 pages or so each time we popped in, and then read again after multi quoting to answer each one - it was like having a real job lol! This is much better for everyone, less pages to wade through, especially for the night owls (mentioning no names here )

Where's our Pat today then, I hope she hasn't gone and done something stoopid to herself and can't get online You know what she's like, she's a bit accident prone isn't she in her mature years !!!! Hope she hasn't fallen off her flip flops into that pool or summat

Anyway, zzzzzzzzzzzzz nanny nap time after a bit of Jeremy therapy and then Dave home
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2013, 12:57 PM
Hold the RSPCA call.. went into the kitchen and there was Keshi and Mabs looking hopeful, so we went off out, it was heavy drizzle than gradually stopped so they had a mad time on the football field with squeaky balls, quick training session, another mad run round and walked home again. Got home and Cariad and Lona were waiting looking sad and forlorn, so they have had the same walk with same squeaky balls. All settled down now with bones, Keshi's had a chicken wing as well, I was soaked through, so quick change into dry trakkie bottoms and t shirt as it is very humid and off to the shower I think for a hair wash as well, then I will feel more like. All 4 of them wringing wet from rolling and playing on the grass
I've seen Pat on another thread so she's alive
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2013, 01:02 PM
Afternoon Helena glad to hear Dave is now on his way home.
Its stopped raining here now June for now anyway. glad the girlies got their walk.

Good to hear Pat is alive and well hopefully she will pop in later.

B****y washing machine is playing silly beggars again.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2013, 01:04 PM
When you sell the house make sure they know you are being kind and leaving the washer in for them.....
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 01:04 PM
It's too late,call went in, "Tina White is refusing to take her girlies out", so be expecting a visit
Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »