Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-07-2010, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by johndog View Post
Oh deer I appear to have joined a hornets nest where crossbreeds are not welcome. Is this the norm?
Originally Posted by AllyLambell View Post
Personally I think the whole thread should be removed and people should stop posting threads that they know whill start angry debates because they are only put up by the non-cross breed people (usually) to provoke and it is monotonous especially when the dogs and their owners get insulted and then if we retaliate WE get warned for throwing insults....
Would you please explain why both accounts post from the same IP? Please note we do not allow multiple accounts on Dogsey.
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-07-2010, 10:28 AM
Originally Posted by Carole View Post
Would you please explain why both accounts post from the same IP? Please note we do not allow multiple accounts on Dogsey.
Hmm that is a hard one to answer..... put it this way, I am not the only person using the broadband internet in this house! It DOES not say in the rules that only one person per household can join does it???
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-07-2010, 10:33 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Crossbreeds are luffly
I have a houndy thing type myself.
It`s the `I`ve got a doodlechiuggle and it cost two K so it`s like superior and I`m so in the moment` people who get right up our noses.
I personally haven;t seen anyone post any comments like that and know for sure that all the crossbreed owners on here or DD if you wish to call us that, haven't paid any ridiculous prices for ours; nor have we got ours from untested stock or bad breeders - it is the supposition of tarring with the same brush that winds me up!
animal-lover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-07-2010, 10:43 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Crossbreeds are luffly
I have a houndy thing type myself.
It`s the `I`ve got a doodlechiuggle and it cost two K so it`s like superior and I`m so in the moment` people who get right up our noses.
Point me in the direction where anyone of us doodle owners have said this..
I certainly would not pay that for any type of dog,as i could buy a car with that amount.
All my 7 dogs put together would cost nothing like that amount.
But it would probably cost me that yearly to look after them all.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by AllyLambell View Post
Hmm that is a hard one to answer..... put it this way, I am not the only person using the broadband internet in this house! It DOES not say in the rules that only one person per household can join does it???
So you both could hop online at the same time and show there is actually two people
animal-lover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-07-2010, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
So you both could hop online at the same time and show there is actually two people
OMG someone has said that they have different computers in the house,now you want proof.
Did you want to pop around for tea and cakes too
It makes me laugh with some folks you are honest about things then get accused of all sorts.
We have lots of computers in our household and many people live here,and we are all on the same ip and i have said this time and time again.
It would be to expensive to have many internet providers.
littlefoot
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-07-2010, 10:50 AM
I don't think she was trying to say anyone on here had said that. I think she was just saying that, it's basically the paris hilton, wagg type people who get up her nose. The people who buy a dog, any dog because it's the trend and people know they cost a lot of money. Like driving a expensive car because they are in the belief that it makes them look like they have money. Not that I'm saying that that's why anyone on here got their dogs. At least that's how I took that comment.
Kalasin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-07-2010, 10:53 AM
Originally Posted by Carole View Post
I'm sorry, but why did this need to be brought up on an open thread so everyone can see it? It affects trust between members and seems like you're deriding people publicly to make them look bad in front of others.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by johndog View Post
Oh deer I appear to have joined a hornets nest where crossbreeds are not welcome. Is this the norm?
Why didn't you just ask Ally this question.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2010, 11:05 AM
Originally Posted by animal-lover View Post
OMG someone has said that they have different computers in the house,now you want proof.
Did you want to pop around for tea and cakes too
It makes me laugh with some folks you are honest about things then get accused of all sorts.
We have lots of computers in our household and many people live here,and we are all on the same ip and i have said this time and time again.
It would be to expensive to have many internet providers.
I will be right no need to pop over Not suss at all that a new member pops up right in the midst of a heated thread and from the same IP address even more interesting. If people join they normally go to introductions and get use to the site before doing what has happened, so please, is trust not earnt I will remain sceptical thanks
Page 30 of 53 « First < 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 > Last »