View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2005, 01:25 PM
I think ASDA were selling them last year for £4 also, probably don't have them now?
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2005, 07:03 PM
Thanks Hevvur Great links, will have a thorough read!

Originally Posted by Hevvur
I have just ordered some wellies with paw prints on them, for when I start at the kennels!

Some wellies on here - some cheaper, but some really expensive - Wellieboots

I got mine from here, they have a couple of nice pairs Barnstormers

Umbrellas and wellingtons with funky patterns! Umbrellart

More wellies! Funky-Wellington-boots
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2005, 07:06 PM
Thanks Steve - Fern thinks they are toys seriously our market is pretty awful - selling really bad bling and food that you wouldn't serve your worst enemy

We have an equestrian store but their prices were just as bad as some of the internet store prices.

Will keep searching!

Originally Posted by Steve
In that case-how about strapping some canoes to your feet!

But seriously,if your only using them for the garden and not parading up and down Knightsbridge-try looking in your nearest market.They usually have them for around £5.
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2005, 07:07 PM
Thanks Deefin, Wuffle and Mys

B&Q isn't in our town - and the town that it is in is somewhat scary, we try not to step foot in it if we can

I think B&Q are online those so definitely worth a look in - thanks
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2005, 07:38 PM
That Funky Wellies web-site is good also.
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2005, 10:48 AM
Ordered some

Hunter is highly coveted since Kate Moss wore a pair at Gladstonebury this year, they were regardless but still the price is

A found out that Hunter make a entry level pair called Lowther Wellingtons and I found them for a song at a discount saddlery for £11.90...unless you have big feet like me I had to add £3 to the price

They look so similar to the hunter brand you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference

Problem solved.

Thanks for all your replies
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2005, 11:02 AM
Only seen this now but from the land of the wellies or gummistøvler (rubberboots lol) as we call them here, you will be able to get them here in all sort of shapes, colours, sizes. With dots, stripes, faces etc.
They start at around £5 and up.

In the future, if you need anything and we have it here at a much cheaper price Ingrid, please let me know and I´ll get it for you. To send a package to you isnt that expensive and will be with you in 2-3 days
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2005, 11:37 AM
Thanks AM tell me about it - that's why we go on a shopping frenzy when we go back to DK

AM, I might just have to hire you as my personal shopper - Isabelle Kristensen's affordable range for young people is my favourite clothing so you might just get an email from me

Originally Posted by amts
Only seen this now but from the land of the wellies or gummistøvler (rubberboots lol) as we call them here, you will be able to get them here in all sort of shapes, colours, sizes. With dots, stripes, faces etc.
They start at around £5 and up.

In the future, if you need anything and we have it here at a much cheaper price Ingrid, please let me know and I´ll get it for you. To send a package to you isnt that expensive and will be with you in 2-3 days
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by maplecottage
Thanks AM tell me about it - that's why we go on a shopping frenzy when we go back to DK

AM, I might just have to hire you as my personal shopper - Isabelle Kristensen's affordable range for young people is my favourite clothing so you might just get an email from me
No prob Ingrid. You just mail me or if you like, you can get my number and I´ll shop away for you

Of course I have this thought in my head that if you get something I´ll have to get something too Great excuse for me going crazy shopping isnt it
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2005, 12:05 PM
They arrived yesterday and they are super comfy

So pleased with them, OH and I look like right country prats in our garden in the nicest possible way of course
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >