Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-09-2013, 08:26 AM
Morning Jenny off to refresh my memory.
Its amazing isn't it how much house prices differ across the country. Down to work prospects and the desire to live in a particular part of the country. I believe Devon is very popular.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2013, 08:29 AM
Lynn her dog isn't big at all. I think it's a sort of Pekingese (the only one I've seen here) you know - flat faced? But quite stocky - quite hard to tell with some breeds as they keep them closely shorn because of the heat. It's surprising how different long haired dogs look without the hair!

This is the dog that barks out on the verandah most of the time when not out with her. It has access to go in but chooses instead to stand on the verandah barking at everything that moves, flies, breathes. And it's quite a piercing bark too. Two blocks up from me I am very glad Bella doesn't bark back at it - I'd go insane!

Maybe it's out on the verandah calling for help 'Someone come and get me she is boring me to death in here' lol!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-09-2013, 08:33 AM
We have viewed no.1 jenny not very big inside and the back is a lot of concrete. They do seem to of tidies the side garden up since we viewed.
Its been on the market a long time.
No.6 is on my bookmark list in case things go pear shaped. Another one which has been on the market a long time. At least since we started searching and viewing. End of June.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-09-2013, 08:35 AM
Pat I reckon that's the case.

Well Dillon has been on the sofa beside me laying down then decided to sit up next me then barges himself across and plonks himself on my lap. Just got the lap top off my lap in time.
We don't call him blunder berner for nothing.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2013, 08:38 AM
Hahaha good old Dillon

It was the kitchen that I liked in no 6, I think. I'm getting house blind now I'm looking at so many, goodness how you are feeling or how you will ever choose
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2013, 08:43 AM
Blunder Berner? LOL!

I'm still procrastinating here but have now emailed developer sec. to tell her I am coming in TOMORROW morning.

So that's it I am committed now! Now what shall I do with the rest of today?

I'm due a day at the beach but have an ever so very slightly funny tummy and there's no way I want to be on a beach and needing the loo so I will stay close to home.

I did get some cheapie 2nd hand DVDs yesterday with my other bargains from Thrift. Might just whack one of those on!

I could of course clean the flat - the floor needs it. But it will still need it tomorrow and the next day so no hurry there really!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-09-2013, 08:44 AM
Good morning fellow members a dark miserable morning .
Chloe has gone back to bed.
I have lots of jobs to catch up on in the house and some beans to freeze.

Enjoy your day everyone .
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-09-2013, 08:50 AM
Sick Bay is unjammed now. Its people admitting themselves as 'emergencies' eating the cooked brekkie and then deciding they aren't poorly after all. We're going to have to look at this one.
Anyway comfy beds are now the norm in sick bay, had a delivery overnight, and they may be another reason why it got a bit jam packed this morning.
Malka yours is ready for you now. Lynn would you like a room with padded walls or are you fine in the ward
Rushes off to see to elevenses and wards off people wanting to come in for the food and nice beds.
Bone run today, also the tip run, B&Q and the lpg, red light is on for the lpg now. Not too bad though, I put £19 in 2 weeks ago!!!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2013, 09:06 AM
Morning everyone,

Bertie had me running round the garden at 4am this morning and he didn't want to come in. He gets quite aggressive when he doesn't want to do something, he quite frightens me. Don't think I shall be volunteering to look after him again. He is a dear sweet thing until he turns he is quite a Jekyll and Hyde character. My sister took him in as a rescue just over a year ago. Had quite a bad life up until then from what I can make out so I suppose we have to forgive him a certain amount of bad behaviour problems, lets hope he grows out of them.

Anyway have a good day all and those that are unwell get well soon. God bless.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-09-2013, 09:11 AM
Moyra, he knows he is scaring you, that is why he is doing it.
Don't allow him to get away with bad behaviour, he won't grow out of it, he will get worse as he thinks it is alright to behave like that.
Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »