View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2015, 01:19 PM
Hi everyone. Griff I have had a van with mattress and carpets on board asking if I would like any but I have always said no. Have a good afternoon everyone. Sister in Law coming over this afternoon for a cuppa and to drop pressies off. Will be nice to have catch up with her. ttfn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2015, 01:23 PM
Moyra, that's what i thought...especially as there are no "show" houses round here!!
Brenda, i said no as well and the dogs were going beserk too which i am glad about
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2015, 01:39 PM
Yes Griff, always good to have the dogs letting them know they are unwelcome. Well I have finally finished all my cleaning and washing and now I have only myself to put through the shower. Steve did say as long as I left him some hot water for his shower tonight, but I said I could always put the emersion on for a bit to make sure he had enough. Having clean sheets on the bed and everything else done , I want to know I am going to bed clean too! You really would think this flat runs entirely for him sometimes. I am off for a shower! catch up with you later.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2015, 02:07 PM
Gosh Moyra, i don't think our house could survive with a shower like that...ours is electric and off the mains i think...we don't have to leave water for people, i think your lad is going to get a big shock and reality check when he ends up living on his own Lol
Now, before you have your shower, would you like to come round here and help with my tidying up?? it seems no matter what i shift it still ends up looking as bad Lol, got new throws to go on the sofa and chairs, washing the spare set, got the dogs beds out of the crate and took the divider out and removed the big mattress and both covers and have those in the wash...need to try and see what i can sort for tea as dad is going out with the people from work and we want him to have something decent in his stomach before he goes..... i don't think he is looking forward to going to be honest
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2015, 02:19 PM
Yeah mine is an electric shower off the mains as well.
Survived the walks with the girls, kept spitting and spotting but that was all, came back handed out bones, cleaned up, fresh bedding, swept and bleached and disinfected, handed out bones.I was like a grease spot when I got in, shouldn't have put a fleece on under my coat probably.
Had a nice hot shower, some cheese and tomato (forgot to get some bread out of the freezer this morning) and a brew and watched Doctors, looks like Mrs Tembe didn't get the job after all, but Dr Donahue has found Lurve and Ruhma has run orf from HER Doctor (whose name I can't remember)
Off to do a quick Asda now. Started raining about half an hour ago, at least I wasn't out with the girls at the time
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2015, 02:20 PM
I have just informed Steve that my washing machine fills from cold only so there is plenty of hot water there even though I have done three washing loads. Still not quite dry out there to fetch it in but the sky is looking somewhat threatening so I am sure it is going to have to come in over the night storage heaters to finish off. Have fun everyone, God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2015, 02:25 PM
I shall leave having my shower until after I have walked Amber after 3.30pm hope it keeps light enough.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2015, 03:35 PM
Tw, Rhuma has done a bunk from Heston...stoopid Moo!!!! is Dr Donahue the irish girl? was it the chef chap she was with then? nope mrs Tembe didn't get the job, that smarmy posh bloke did.....boo
Moyra, hope you make it out in the light and it stays dry for you
Managed to put the covers back on the dog bed and put it back in the crate...the bottom bed is a double mattress topper folded in half so weighs a tonne...nearly died doing that, then had to do battle putting the divider back in, trapped my finger which is now all bruised, then ut the top mattress' back on, pasta back is nealry cooked so he can nuke that when he wants as i have to go and find a damn christmas present for my brother, spare throws in the drier and the ones on the sofa can go in when i get back, need to get some box files as suggested here will pop my medicine in one and dwp paperwork in the other, it is a nuisance needing to hang onto it all but needs must
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2015, 04:24 PM
Hi everyone back after a lovely day with Elaine and christmas lunch.
Got a bit diverted Beth knocked Paul was about to drive her to Downham station and they had a flat.
Way out of my way but drove her to get her train for her meeting in London and still made it to Peterborough in time.
No chewed off paws or bottoms from the naughty lad. He was very bouncy and excited to see me home so fingers crossed things are improving.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2015, 04:47 PM
Thank goodness you came home to an unchewed Dillon, that is your Christmas Bonus then, Lynn
I've not met any of my friends yet, only just done some Christmas Shopping, have got gift tags and cards for them now as well,so a wrapping session tomorrow as the weather is going to be heavy rain, or so it says anyway.
Griff, slow down for goodness sake, no wonder you are trapping fingers, its not a race Thats it, Griff, Heston.
Yeah Dr Donahue is the Irish girl.
Its dark here by 3.30,Moyra. I put the girls lights on before I go out if I have to go anywhere in the afternoon.
Asda not as busy as I thought it would be,neither was Home Bargains that bad. I think I'm stocked up for the next week now, as I don't really want to be in any stores next week. Traffic is heavy already, probably people finishing for Christmas today.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >