View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-02-2016, 05:38 PM
Good day everyone - Ha! Ha! June thought she had uncovered some "Hot Gossip" - state I'm in I'd be lucky to get up to luke warm gossip let alone hot! Still feeling three points south east of grim, didn't go to bed until 7am this morning - as everytime I tried to lie down I had a coughing fit.Never mind - it'll pass - as doubtless will we all, sooner or later! lol !
Perhaps a few microwaved sardines would put me on the fast track to recovery - but I somehow doubt it.
Take care all, may be on later, bye fer now. G.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2016, 06:07 PM
Glad Dex has eaten something griff even if it is microwaved sardines. Much better on toast under the grill or straight in the bowl for the animals. What we will suffer to make sure our precious canines and felines eat.
Glad you got rid of stuff at the tip Sue what a pain it had to be two different ones.
If you meet your Waterloo June lets hope Sharpe is there to rescue you.
Our youngest Michael is setting up a business venture but luckily at the moment is staying in full time employment while setting it up and off the ground. If it goes well he will work for himself he finds idiots hard to deal with. Seems he meets them all to often in his line of work.
They probably aren't but he has very high standards.
LG hope you continue to improve. I'm with you on not being able to muster luke warm let alone hot. Plus I'm not looking particularly hot either.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2016, 06:11 PM
Jeez, our recycling centre, you can go as often as you want, taking as much stuff as you want...provided it isn't business waste. They take your old oil, paint and there is an asbestos facility via prior booking
LG, put Vicks on the soles of your feet and pop your socks on ....for some bizarre reason it helps stop the coughing
aysa
New Member!
Female 

20-02-2016, 07:22 PM
Hi all
have not been on here for a while now so thought id pop in and read a few topics
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2016, 08:07 PM
Hi Aysa, hope you enjoy chatting to everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2016, 08:12 PM
Evening Aysa
Lynn, dex has decided apparently the only thing to eat is sardines or mackarel...not the new cat food.
Hope you feel better tomorrow
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2016, 09:05 PM
Dex may like pilchards in that case
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2016, 09:21 PM
i am going to get him booked in with Conor...not sure if it could be his teeth perhaps? or he has this thickening on his muscles thing and he has really bad grooves in his head, he went a bit like this when he was really young and had to go on steroids for a bit to sort him out...i think they called it myopathy but not positive, he needs to eat proper food...don't mind short term giving him a little of what he fancies but he can't survive on fish alone Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2016, 09:24 PM
He may just fancy eating fish at the moment, have you tried him on white fish on its own
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2016, 09:35 PM
i haven't TW, i can pick some up on monday though...poor s*d has so many different issues i have to be sooooo careful what i give him, short term i would hope i would be o.k, he has pancreatitis, i he gets fed dry cat food he gets constipated, feed the wrong thing he gets the squits, and certain foods make his skin all flare up and his fur fall out...so long as i feed what i am supposed to he is o.k but he has decided at the moment the food is the work of the devil Lol. I got 2 flavours of cat food, he doesn't want the duck one but the fish one he ate off my fingers...yack!!!
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >