Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-03-2014, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by Elaine View Post
ever started sumfink and wished ya hadn't....... ........
Let me guess...

...the dogs' room?
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2014, 02:39 PM
Morning all....

Right I have a bone to pick with you lot, I know you are fed up with the rain, and I know it had to go somewhere.. BUT seriously, take it back and send it somewhere else.. it is POURING down here again today, I don't want to get wet on my walk again *stamps feet*

Had a quick read through, only 2 pages today pheww..
Lynn sorry you are feeling poorly, but YAY for singing birdies and sunshine!
helena pleased Zena's ear is ok, I need to get Tilly's checked when she goes for her boosters, she has 1 ear that is always red and itchy, and I have never really gotten to the bottom of it.
Elaine if I was closer I would come help, love to clean
Bev loving the photos of Lyla.

Hi to everyone else, I can't remember anything else.

So work today, and got to type up the minutes from last nights water meeting (Gawd it was soooooooo boring) I am feeling particularly un-motivated at the moment, to do anything other than work etc... I need to go get some flowers and fill some baskets at the front to try to get me in the mood for Spring
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

05-03-2014, 02:53 PM
Debbie - when my sister moved from just outside Boston to Seattle [they drove all the way across the US ] I remember her saying that it was not hot and humid like Boston was - but it seems to be always raining!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2014, 03:05 PM
Debbie, I am so sorry that you now have all the rain but please forgive me if I say we have had more than our share and do not really want it back again.......send it to the sahara!
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2014, 03:05 PM
Good news about Zena's ear but not good news about the diet not working. Is she a fridge raider in the middle of the night.
Hope you feel better by now Lynn a cold makes you feel rotten. I've managed to escape any this year ( touches head cos I'm not near any wood )
Lovely photos of asbo cat Bev she'll probably settle down a bit now at she's explored more.
Has the pressure washer been tested yet Jenny (or are you still waiting for it
I've had a lazy day today. Only put a load of lovely lean shin beef in the slow cooker for a stew for tea - smells lovely as well. Other than that I was sat reading all morning
I sent an email to Cadburys last week complaining about some Cadbury Highlight drinks - there was no flavour to them they tasted like drinking warm milk This morning I got a £5 voucher off them & an apology. Gawd that means I'll have to buy £5 of chocklit Just as I'm trying to cut down on the stuff.
It's quite mild here. Not very sunny but at least it's dry.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2014, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Debbie - when my sister moved from just outside Boston to Seattle [they drove all the way across the US ] I remember her saying that it was not hot and humid like Boston was - but it seems to be always raining!
Trouble is this winter we were so spoilt as we have had hardly any rain, it was dry dry dry for the whole of Dec/Jan, now we are making up for it..

Thankfully not hot and humid, I would take the rain of Seattle any day over that

is your sister still here?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-03-2014, 03:08 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Still lovely and sunny here. The quilt covers didn't dry off properly on the line though so I brought them in to finish them in the tumbler put the tumbler on left quilt covers in the wash basket.
Sorry for those that have rain and are up to their eyes on jobs they wish thy hadn't started.
Good news about Zena's ear Helena.
Feeling pretty rough still and very tired but managing some games with Dillon in the garden.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

05-03-2014, 03:50 PM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
Trouble is this winter we were so spoilt as we have had hardly any rain, it was dry dry dry for the whole of Dec/Jan, now we are making up for it..

Thankfully not hot and humid, I would take the rain of Seattle any day over that

is your sister still here?
No idea Debbie as she has not been in contact with me for the last few years. My son is/was also living in the area as he has/had a business with one of her sons but I have no idea whether he is still there as well or not.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2014, 04:10 PM
Lynne if you need any help with that choklit let me know
I can't believe that the sun is still shining it has been a glorious day here.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-03-2014, 04:41 PM
Good day to you fellow dogsters glad to hear that most folks are having a fair day of it.(Apologies to DD in Seattle but please do try and keep that 'orrid rain over there. If for any reason any of you are a bit down, then best wishes to you and may a big dose of cheeriness be upon you. Love the pics of Asbocat nice! See also that she has what is known in the trade as a best feature, or fluffy tail as some people (who are not as daft as me) may call it. Times up here in the frozen wastelands of the North are a bit grim. Regular readers may be aware that late last night I was dispatched in a kitchen direction to make Hot Chocolate for The Memsahib, the view of herself being that this would aid in the having of a restful nights sleep. However, this was not the case TM had a restless night and it seems the blame for this lies with the Catering Staff. Herself has not thought of blaming fat Fecto the oldest and chubbiest of our felines, who spent a lot of the night sleeping on her head and purring loud enough to wake the dead, when not doing this he was busy dabbing her awake and demanding fud in a most raucous fashion! Obviously it was nothing to do with him and must have been some inherrent deficiency in the supper department. So in order that any internal dispute could be avoided the Grimly Dingoes and I set out for a long trek down off the blasted heath and into the local woods for a few hours of warfare with our local Cirrils (if you didnt know - a Cirril is one of those fuzzy grey little beggars that live in trees) or for the pedantic Scurius Carolinensis. These ghastly but somehow strangly charming critters are the sworn enemies of both lurchers and little Scout, and there is much K9 plotting, dashing and barking goes on in an attempt to effect the Cirril's demise. All to no avail for these are Super Cirrils and have got the measure of my bunch every time - but when all is said and done it does make for a very good exercise session. Normally, being a bit out of the way, we are on our own but today we had re-inforements in the shape of Bertie, an elderly JRT and a lovely young basset called Milly. These two joined in the fun with a great show of commitment and in Milly's case excellent voice as well but even with the addition of new troops the outcome was still the same and the result of the away fixture was Cirrils 1 : Grimly Dingoes 0 . So it was back home for a late lunch for all concerned and a spell on the 'puter or Ketchup, as we in the know do say! Bye fer now.
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »