View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2021, 03:04 PM
Griff I hope you are noting this all down look how well the authors of "Amityville Horror" did think it was Jay Anson. Hope you and Stve are getting along a bit better now
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2021, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
We are in today and tomorrow moving the fish tank after cleaning as we found Pleco alive and well he hardly shows himself but did come out when poor Mrs Terror was removed. We did toy with the idea of seeing if an aquatic shop would take him but I thought it unfair.
He will be going in our very small emergency tank for a few days while we clean out and move the fish tank which will give us more space in the living room, he is going to live his days out on the nook by the patio door in the large 4 ft tank when sorted.
Aww that's nice. And Lynn I know we are thinking the worse but could be he is interested in the breed as you say. Not every hoodie wearer is a nutter seems the uniform of the young. Not much of a bright criminal either if he advertises his intentions/interest.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2021, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
We are in today and tomorrow moving the fish tank after cleaning as we found Pleco alive and well he hardly shows himself but did come out when poor Mrs Terror was removed. We did toy with the idea of seeing if an aquatic shop would take him but I thought it unfair.
He will be going in our very small emergency tank for a few days while we clean out and move the fish tank which will give us more space in the living room, he is going to live his days out on the nook by the patio door in the large 4 ft tank when sorted.
Aww that's nice. And Lynn I know we are thinking the worse but could be he is interested in the breed as you say. Not every hoodie wearer is a nutter seems the uniform of the young. Not much of a bright criminal either if he advertises his intentions/interest. But this is scary times. Made worse by our imposed self isolation.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-02-2021, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Yes, it was really really lovely!! Harvey is proper posh, don't know what he would think of my Brummy twang lol

You're very kind Kelly, actually I was intending to post here and say that your voice sounded just as nice as the picture you posted some time ago. Both beautiful

I don't have a problem with "Brummy" although some accents a bit further North can be a problem. I find Glaswegian very difficult sometimes yet I've never had a problem with anyone from Edinburgh.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-02-2021, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
But this is scary times. Made worse by our imposed self isolation.

They are indeed scary times, we have not had any dog thefts in our village but there have been reports from Thetford only about 10 miles away.

Xena can always get in the house and she has started to bark occassionaly during the night so I just hope her 'advanced' warning nose' will ensure no one comes round here.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2021, 05:41 PM
Winner winner now I eat my chicken dinner. LOL

Have completed my "training" and am now a fully fledged volunteer at the covid vaccination centre First shift next weekend now about to finish and then eat my above meal
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2021, 05:42 PM
Awww thanks Harvey, you are too kind.
Errrr kazz no, Steve is no longer a feature in my life, in fact....I shall expect a visit from the police, it all kicked off today and the old me ( who I happen to love) came back
I am pleased you found out what's going on and that you can object... hopefully lots of people will object
Lynn, a visual deterrent is still a good thing... hopefully entirely innocent on the lads part
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2021, 05:48 PM
Awww Kazz, congratulations and such a lovely thing to do
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2021, 07:02 PM
Oh sorry to hear that griff. Glad you have put yourself first.

Well I popped out earlier to bring some boxes in from the front with some bric a brac in for free.
Saw a young girl we met over the park this morning with the most adorable border collie x bearded collie 15 weeks old. He is very nervous at the moment, anyway saw her this evening and she lives a few doors up.
I was telling her to be careful and that a neighbour had been approached asking questions about Dillon and did she know us ?
Turns out she had a van stop the other day asking her how old was her pup, how much did he cost, what breed and would she sell him and how much.
This was on our road, very scary.
Gorden has said about getting me some pepper spray for when he eventually returns to work and I walk Dillon on my own. Or would I be likely to spray first ask questions later, funny thing my mum use to say to me when I was young your problem is you hit first ask questions later.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2021, 07:15 PM
Lynn, it's hard isn't it....I guess if you accidentally shot someone with the spray, they would be forgiving
Hmmmm, I have ended up completely losing my rag and suspect I will be done for assault... totally worth it, I won't have anyone treat me as if I don't matter and my family too. Oh yeah, there's also nothing wrong with me...I am just lazy
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >