View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2015, 04:18 PM
Hello everybody busy day again today. Dillon loved his walk along the river and lots of paddling. We enjoyed it too not a soul in sight except 2 fisherman on the other bank.
We then popped out to the local hotel for their meal special 2 meals for £9.95 ham egg (2) and chips for me and Lasagne and salad for Gorden much smaller portion.
Then over to the furniture outlet at Littleport and we bought the Indian wood cabinet (used) for the tele and stuff out of cupboards and a 5 drawer storage unit with the old globe printed on the unit and drawers more storage space and will make a lovely lamp table.

June seems you have been running about chasing parcels. My covers for the back of the car arrived today. Silly postman not our regular didn't ring the door bell knocked well I cannot hear the knock on the door if I am out the back of the house and Gorden was in the bathroom and when he got down the postman had left the parcel next door.
Mandy pleased to hear Lauryn's meds are working.
Hope everyone is having a good day and not feeling too achy or under the weather.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-08-2015, 07:03 PM
Evening All, Cloudy and muggy here today, not much of a day for doing anything really. Have been out and about, but done very little just tootling about with the dogs. Been posting on my politico thread - hope I haven't upset anyone. Being just to the right of Attila the Hun isn't always easy! lol !
Glad 4 and 2 legged persons are bearing up, particularly pleased Dillon is back to being mobile.
Hope Griff is on the up today, don't like it when one of our faithful members is truly under the weather.
Notice that all has been relatively quiet of an evening on here recently, could do with putting that right! lol !
Bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2015, 07:17 PM
Wondering if Griff is OK today.
Son over tomorrow afternoon when I get back from the bone run to help clear the rest of the space for the coal. Have had a bit of a go myself tonight and made a pile outside the back gate, so there won't be as much to do tomorrow now.
Need to go out to the car now and cut the cable ties on my make shift dog guard so I can drop the back down completely. Then I will be at Halfords at some point in the week to get the one I've picked out fitted, if it does what I want, which is work both on the front and back seats.
Gordon, I thought it was more Genghis Khan that got your vote
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2015, 09:05 PM
TW,son is coming over tomorrow,will you stop doing his job for him please!!!!Any chance? he's so good isn't he
Went to visit my uncle today( nursing home).Ashamed I don't go more often,had such a good laugh with him and he loves the company.Have promised to drop off the Daily Mirror on Saturday morning and I'll stay for a bit Lovely man,he's 83,bless him.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2015, 09:16 PM
I only moved a few things and it will speed it up tomorrow....and.....Iironed5tshirts but I'm sat down now,promise!!!
Lovely visiting your uncle, will you come and see me please when they lock me up in one
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2015, 09:20 PM
I am here...bit late but nevertheless here i am.
things are a bit better today,no sickness!!! Hoping tomorrow is even better
hoping everyone else is o.k
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2015, 09:24 PM
Glad You're OK Griff!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2015, 09:27 PM
Course I'll visit you TW,will take the girlies too
Glad you're feeling better GRIFF
Sitting down doing the ironing...good stuff In the Nursing home,they'll do all that for ya
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2015, 09:34 PM
No I'm sat down now, cannot iron sat down, no idea how people manage that one, but I just ironed 5 t shirts,I promise. I'd run out of clean clothes,well I had clean ones, but nothing ironed,and I can't be doing with that.
The epsom salt bath stuff really seems to have helped, definitely made slightly faster progress over the past 2 days, but am being very careful
Read about a woman who DIED from the injuries she sustained tripping over a kitten this slipping and tripping thing seems to be a pretty high risk occupation, maybe wearing body armour and a crash helmet in the house is advisable
You'll have to fight Samson's Mummy (now Cesar's Mummy) for the girlies, Eileen, by the way she sent me this over of Cesar, so funny

oh and here are Tala and Tanika with their winnings yesterday

gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-08-2015, 09:40 PM
Oh no! Do hope June doesn't end up in the same nursing home as my good self. She's the sort who would tell tales to the Matron (or even worse, The Mem, on visiting day). Would seriously curtail my pursuing of pretty nurses! Drat - I don't have any luck!
Glad you're back with us Griff and particularly as you are feeling a bit better.
Eileen - you seem very busy at the moment - like to think it will keep you out of trouble! lol !
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >