Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2013, 08:02 AM
Morning Helena and fellow members,

Helena - Well done with the commissions - what a lovely bonus The money can go towards your shoes and clothes shopping today Enjoy your walk and see you later.
Taffsmum - Enjoy your holiday - I think it always takes a day or two to get in to holiday mode. I too can't stand whiskey.
LS -Hardly surprising you're tired today what with racing around after as young family, walking the dog and then cycling the 6 miles yesterday I hope today is slightly more restful for you.
Moet - If you have to phone an 0845 number check for alternatives on http://www.saynoto0870.com/ and with any luck you'll either find a free phone number or a normal one. I do all the time. Enjoy your walk today. Sorry your cousin wasn't too good yesterday but I'm sure he enjoyed it.
Lynn - What a nightmare you had last night with Dillon. Maybe there were foxes calling? Hopefully you'll manage to get a rest today. Hopefully your brother will have positive feedback for you about your Mum and the home.
Norma - I hope that drier holds up for you to get all that laundry done. Hopefully the sun will arrive with you shortly.
Pat - I thought you and Helena were LADIES and behaved with the utmost decorum .... all this talk of 'gobbiness' and "Oi"ing makes me now wonder Enjoy your day and I hope you get to pay those bills.
Bev - Sorry for your concerns over Charly's health .... do we ever stop worrying .... no!! As you say you need to find a wealthy man ... does Ash have a nice Dad?
Nippy - I hope you are all coming to terms with your news yesterday and can move on with a positive attitude ((hugs)).

The dogs slept well but the smell in the kitchen is strong of paint I cut a lot more hair off them last night and this morning - so much for them looking lovely after the groomers last week. .

I'm off to walk the dogs and then my son and I are off to visit Mum. See you all later.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2013, 08:08 AM
Blimey. Pat. Paying your bills is a bit convoluted isn't it? All mine are done Direct Debit now. Haven't set foot in a bank or office for yonks.
Been down for a delicious breckie. Cereal, Juice, Eggy Bread with Maple Syrup on & Bacon & toast & marmalade. I couldn't eat that for breckie at home but it was delicious. Last night for dinner I had homemade mushroom soup, pan fried Salmon with lemon sauce - mash & veg & then Bread & butter pudding All a bit too late at night though.. I can see another diet coming on when I get home.
Sorry Dillon kept you awake all night Lynn - nothing worse is there
Sorry to hear Charly isn't well Bev.
Don't work toooo hard with that laundry Norma.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-06-2013, 08:40 AM
Linda I hope Steve's place of work restructuring is nothing for you to worry about.
Well I would of given up Pat what a long winded process to pay some bills. Never a dull moment though for you.
Your breakfast sounds lovely Lynne.
jenny it is such a shame the dogs have had to have so much hair cut off. Safe journey.

Dillon and I had a nice stroll on the field and he had some made running's about not as many as usual but enough to satisfy him hopefully, then a stroll up the lane and a mad 2 mins when we got home. We can have games during the day if I'm awake.
A slobby Wednesday on the cards for me today.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-06-2013, 08:44 AM

Phew - wotta morning - is it bedtime yet?

Not read through as had fings to do wot took up most of de mornin' an' it is not far off midday now and sumfink is niggling at the few brain cells I have left which means I have forgotten to do sumfink urgent, so once again apologies and I will have a ketchup with my coffee when I reheat it 'cos it is still sitting here - and has been for nearly 5 hours since I surfaced.

Best just shoot me I finks.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2013, 08:52 AM
Oh my word, I start reading the thread and before I have got very far it has run into three pages!

Helena Well done on the bonuses, sounds a handy little side income for you.

Lynn Sorry you had such a bad night with Dillon sounds like his breeding traits are stepping in and he needs to guard you. Can't be bad, something must have been out there disturbing him. Probably find out several houses were done in the area or similar later on. I shouldn't worry about your mum settling in that home and it not suiting your brothers they wont want to look for another home for her so they will think twice before complaining about it. Besides it sounds like a perfectly nice home.

BevSorry Charley is so unwell it takes the joy off her recent engagement when she feels so rotten. Missing Ash cannot help either.

Norma rather you than me all those beds to change. I find two is quite enough thank you.

Lucky Star I hope I have the right person I think you said your OH has to undergo restructuring at work. God forbid went through that a few times myself in my working days. I do hope he comes out of it ok, there are those that do and those that don't lets pray he is one of the lucky ones.

Tang again, I hope I have the right person. How do you put up with someone like Moneth. I guess you'd be about right to keep her £100 and then let her go run if she cannot pay her rent on time. How dare she send money out of the country in priority over her housing needs.

Well I now both Jenny's need sympathy but I get you mixed up so I hope all goes well for you both today.

I and Steve are still suffering with our darn backs and in my case my knees as well. They shoot horses, it would be kinder with me with my medical history! Lol. At least the retinal eye scan appeared to be ok yesterday. Now must chase up my glaucoma update appointment.

Do all have a good day and make light of your loads, God bless. Moyra

PS, I knew I would overlook someone Malka, I hope you and Pereg had a good night. take care. God bless.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-06-2013, 09:14 AM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
I did mention to her that she would not be getting £100 it would be more like £85 for 100 euro. She looked totally baffled by this.
Don't be fooled by that look, it's designed to suck you in and give her £100 for her Euro 100 and why send pound sterling anyway Euros are convertable anywhere that pound sterling is so why not just send Euros.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2013, 09:15 AM
Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
Blimey. Pat. Paying your bills is a bit convoluted isn't it? All mine are done Direct Debit now. Haven't set foot in a bank or office for yonks.
Been down for a delicious breckie. Cereal, Juice, Eggy Bread with Maple Syrup on & Bacon & toast & marmalade. I couldn't eat that for breckie at home but it was delicious. Last night for dinner I had homemade mushroom soup, pan fried Salmon with lemon sauce - mash & veg & then Bread & butter pudding All a bit too late at night though.. I can see another diet coming on when I get home.
Sorry Dillon kept you awake all night Lynn - nothing worse is there
Sorry to hear Charly isn't well Bev.
Don't work toooo hard with that laundry Norma.
If you've been keeping up with the news about Cyprus you will know why I don't want to use the banks for ANYTHING let alone DDs lol!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-06-2013, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by Labrador Lover View Post
Oh my word, I start reading the thread and before I have got very far it has run into three pages!
I think we have to thank Lynn & Helena for making this daily thread such a success
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2013, 09:32 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
I think we have to thank Lynn & Helena for making this daily thread such a success
Yes and it's great isn't it? Like having pals and neighbours around to just 'think aloud' to!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2013, 10:48 AM
Me again

Sorry you had an awful night Lynn. I hope you find out that your mum is doing just fine.

Madmare - poor Charly, I hope you can get to the bottom of it and sort it out.

Jenny - I hope your visit goes well.

Thanks for all the good wishes about Steve and his job. The company is always restructuring - every time a new boss comes in, away they go again. He couldn't tell me much, just that his group are fine, so that's good news for us. I do feel for the people who may lose their jobs though.

The procession was interesting. Some obnoxious bloke yelled from the woods about the "f****** noise" - right in front of the children who are only infants and juniors, plus my Michael.
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »