View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

23-11-2012, 10:22 AM
Morning All Hope everyone stayed dry in the horrid weather.

Hope you all enjoy a good day today, it is much brighter so far and makes a lovely change from looking out at the heavy rain running down my windows!

Loki refused to go out in it yesterday! She saw the rain from the top of the stairs and that was that! Madam wouldn't budge!!

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Aw June - lovely photos of the wee puppies! They are all so cute!

Take care x
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2012, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post

Hope you all enjoy a good day today, it is much brighter so far and makes a lovely change from looking out at the heavy rain running down my windows!

Loki refused to go out in it yesterday! She saw the rain from the top of the stairs and that was that! Madam wouldn't budge!!

Take care x
Morning Rose

It wasn't too bad but the fields are saturated. Loki loves it though, he loves running through all the mini streams that have formed in the furrows. My boots leak though - very unpleasant.
x
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2012, 10:34 AM
Happy Birthday to the Norties!
Happy B-i-r-r-thday dear Norties!
Happy Birthday to the Norties!!

O dear, will they ever forgive me not sending them a card!! I'll PM them!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-11-2012, 10:37 AM
Nikkie

Will be doing them a birthday thread on the forum
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2012, 10:38 AM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Happy B-i-r-r-thday dear Norties!
Happy Birthday to the Norties!!

O dear, will they ever forgive me not sending them a card!! I'll PM them!!
Happy birthday Norties, babies and cousins.

Any special bones for the girlies?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-11-2012, 10:40 AM
They have some massive ones all ready and waiting for them. Cariad has her own special prezzie of 4 Mini-Me's of course
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-11-2012, 10:41 AM
Originally Posted by Nikki123 View Post
Morning all

Well the weathers been a nightmare around here, lots of floods, One man has died after getting stuck in his car in chew stoke

Thankfully all is calm at the moment and is suppose to be ok for today. Getting worse again at the weekend

My head feels like its going to explode, so fed up with headaches now

Hope everyone has a good day and stays safe.
Morning Nikki.
So sad and to think it was so near you.
Gorden was born and lived in Bristol for a while.
I hope your headaches go soon have you been to see the Dr ?

Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
No, have wondered about one, but the ones I see are heavy , something to think about.

The man has turned up to do the fence, so no heavy lift ling for me
Ramps can be a bit heavy and cumbersome they might well do some light weight ones.

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Beautiful sunny day here, sky fairly blue but there is like a greyish tinge to it. Lona and Mabs didn't get out yesterday, so they are my first priority, obviously Cariad will be going out off and on throughout the day, then the wood run and will go to the library to sort the piccies out.
Lynn, is there a library near to you, only you get an hour free, so if the mac does give up the ghost you can at least stay in some sort of email contact with Gordon and the rest of the world. Glad to hear your electric is up and running again, one reason why I have always kept my open fire, it gives heat, a bit of light, and in the past I have made beans on toast on it because we used to get lots of power cuts here years ago, they seem to have sorted it out in the main because it rarely happens now. Not long now, just a few days and Gordon will be back with you.
There are a lot of doggie birthdays in my life today, Cariad and Lona are 7 (can't believe it, they truly were the Nortiest ever dogs in the world but they have mellowed-slightly) and then Lona's babies were born on her 4th birthday, so all of them are 3 today. Plus they have some cousins who are 1 today
Hope Kyiro's foot has improved when you go to the vets today, and Chris hope your son is now on the right side of it all and making good progress.
Are you going to have a quiet day do you think Helena? That will be a first for you, no Zena to walk, but putting her overalls on is going to be more than enough for you maybe
Really hope the ceasefire holds for you Malka and the weather stops being so noisy and you get some peace and quiet.
Puppy Fix is here, fingers crossed you haven't seen it

They are sitting up and taking notice now, just getting the piccies of them doing it is a bit of a job. Was going to do it this morning after feeding Cariad and changing the bedding and cleaning the crate down whilst she was too busy eating to complain, as soon as she finished and the crate was ready she was in there and I gave her the babies, she fed them, next minute they are giving it the zeds and fast asleep. Camera on top of crate in the hope I catch them before I go off to download at the library
Morning June.
Happy birthday to all the doggies in your house.
Naughty at 7 still There was me hoping Dillon is going to turn the corner soon.
We do have a library but it means driving into town then finding somewhere to park. I will think about that one.

The puppies are getting bigger and more beautiful then they will be getting naughty.

Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post

Take care x
Morning Rose.
Don't blame Loki for staying indoors.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Good morning fellow members and what a lovely sunny morning after all the rain.

Washing is on the line, kitchen floor washed, more cleaning to do then off to do a spot of baby sitting.

Stay safe everyone and have a pleasant day..
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2012, 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Good morning fellow members and what a lovely sunny morning after all the rain.

Washing is on the line, kitchen floor washed, more cleaning to do then off to do a spot of baby sitting.

Stay safe everyone and have a pleasant day..
Four legged variety, or two legged, Mini?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Lynn they started to turn the corner at 4. Once I found a proper training club we made immense progress, prior to that I had been training at places where they were basically ******s after my money. Remember I had 2 litter sisters so it was always going to be hard work, especially with this type of dog
I am lucky in that I can park in the road by the side of the library, just thought I would mention it if the Mac does expire, then you won't go into stress overload if you know there is some sort of back up out there. Would Michael be able to let you use his?
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »