View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-05-2014, 10:24 AM
Started to post earlier but Life got in my way and the news about Rose's beautiful Loki has hit too close to home for me.

Helena - good to see you posting and you are doing better with your left hand than I could ever do.

Lynn - everything crossed for Mark.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-05-2014, 10:54 AM
Morning Moyra, Pat, Linda and June and Malka.

Marks interview was at 8 this morning.

Morning Moyra.
Pat clever Bella peeing over the drain hole.
Morning Linda I was shocked to read such sad news have responded on the other thread.
June I hope your son gets on ok at the docs.
Malka I hope Pereg is now over seizures.

I have some Ibuprofen gel in a drawer upstairs didn't think of using that I will get some in a minute. The tablets have started working though so hopefully it will go away soon.
Slowly working through the housework.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2014, 11:01 AM
Lynn, all the best for Mark, hope he gets it ok.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-05-2014, 12:24 PM
Thank you Moyra so does his dad and I and obviously Mark and Tracey.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2014, 12:38 PM
Afternoon all,

Thanks Lynn and yes I did have a lovely chat with Helena .. over to you for tomorrow She sends her love to everyone.

I will go and post in Rose's thread .... my thoughts are with her at the moment. I too loved the photos she has posted in the past of her beautiful Loki. So sad

I'm about to take the dogs out again so will drop in later.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2014, 12:52 PM
Good Afternoon all...

OMG!!!! the things you get up to Helena!!! I did manage to catch up with Lynn earlier, and she told me what you had done. It's times like this when most of us wish at least one of us was nearer to come and help. Please take care and try not to worry about that op of thursday, I am sure they will be able to fix it. Is Dave home to take you, do you think you will be in for a few days?

Sending huge vibes for Mark, hope he gets a break. Hi to everyone else.

Had a fairly good weekend, despite losing the chicks. Eversuffering husband thought one looked a bit deformed, so both of us think there was something wrong. Sometimes nature knows best

We got lots of outdoor stuff done, drank copious amounts of alcohol and got really tired. Even got some box things done with some plants along the drive, never done that before and got a nice fuschia outside the front door.

Took eversuffering husband into work at 1:30 then was awake until about 4ish...

Got the limping hoover out and it caught fire so it has gone out to go down the tip, along with lots of other stuff we sorted out.

Off to fetch tripe and bones in a min but just wanted to nip in here to say Hi... catch you later xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2014, 01:05 PM
now do you believe me

yes Elaine dave will take me coz driving would pose a bit of a problem he's coming home 2nite cos I,m bad enough being left when not handicapped

wot u bin up to then Lynn you hurt yourself too now?
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2014, 01:40 PM
Morning all..

Ohh Helena it is good to see you *hugs* for Thursday you will be fine.. I mean they have met you right? they know not to screw this one up

Lynn good luck to Mark... will keep my fingers crossed for him, interviews now are so lengthy, for this job I interviewed 3 times and had to do a series of assessments... mind you now I am in the job I can see why they went through all they did! anyway good luck to him!!

Hi to everyone else *waves* its only Tuesday
Walking with my mad friend and her mad dogs later, apart from that just working!!

See you all on the dark side - Happy Tuesday!!
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2014, 01:41 PM
Flippin Heck H!!!! think you need a carer. like wot I do....

Well.....my van has now broken down ......heard a bit of a noise coming home after dropping eversuffering husband off, but thought it might go when it had a rest, got in to go out and it's still there and it sounds worse. Crept up to the garage and it is def broken some pulley thing..... Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow, just as well I didn't pay for my new hoover on-line at Argos this morning......
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2014, 02:25 PM
Blimey H. That's a big plaster for a broken finger.
Vibes for Mark from here as well LYNN. Hope he gets the job. I've always worked in shops & never had interviews like that ( fortunately ) Times have changed
Just cone back off walkies & put a piece of smoked Gammon from M & S on for tea. I went in there for some fish fingers - I'd been fancying a fish finger & tomato ketchup butty for weeks but kept forgetting to buy some. By golly I enjoyed it for lunch though - well worth waiting for.
It's still lovely out this afternoon. Just nice for a walk.
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »