Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Again I know this isant dog related, but none the less embarrassing

When my son was just about 2 years old, I had to go food shopping, it was a Friday lunchtime so it was very buzzy, now Christoper was a happy little chap and was reciting nursery rhymes as we were going round, there I stood in the que at the check out and he started on, I'm the king of the castle and your the dirty rascal, well as I said he was only 2 and some of his words he didnt pronounce properly and it came out as I'm the king ar**hole and your the dirty ar**hole,and he wasn't saying it quietly either as kids don't, today being that much older I would have just laughed it off, but back then I wished the ground would have opened up and swalled me!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Again I know this isant dog related, but none the less embarrassing

When my son was just about 2 years old, I had to go food shopping, it was a Friday lunchtime so it was very buzzy, now Christoper was a happy little chap and was reciting nursery rhymes as we were going round, there I stood in the que at the check out and he started on, I'm the king of the castle and your the dirty rascal, well as I said he was only 2 and some of his words he didnt pronounce properly and it came out as I'm the king ar**hole and your the dirty ar**hole,and he wasn't saying it quietly either as kids don't, today being that much older I would have just laughed it off, but back then I wished the ground would have opened up and swalled me!
Oh don't get me started on kids! One of the best from my son aged about 2 at the time, we were in Tesco and i'd picked up a bra and put it on the wee hook at the back of the trolley, and at the checkout unloading the shopping he shouts at the top of his voice "DON'T FORGET YOUR BOOBY TRAPPER MAMMY!"

One thats a wee bit rood, he was slightly younger this time and always liked to have a hot chocolate in his sippy cup, but he called it a hot choc, and the way it came out was usually hot cock!

Needless to say the looks I got when he asked for that in the supermarket!!!!......
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Oh don't get me started on kids! One of the best from my son aged about 2 at the time, we were in Tesco and i'd picked up a bra and put it on the wee hook at the back of the trolley, and at the checkout unloading the shopping he shouts at the top of his voice "DON'T FORGET YOUR BOOBY TRAPPER MAMMY!"

One thats a wee bit rood, he was slightly younger this time and always liked to have a hot chocolate in his sippy cup, but he called it a hot choc, and the way it came out was usually hot cock!

Needless to say the looks I got when he asked for that in the supermarket!!!!......
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Glad they made you all giggle! Your embarassing stories are all great! How silly are we all?

Oh dear this reminds me of one of my best friends mum's years ago! She'd went to the icecream van to get icecreams for the kids and asked for a 69 instead of a 99! We also never let her forget that to this day!

LOL that is soooo funny - really enjoyed reading those Random!!

Sids mam is hilarious saying wrong things, last week she was on about Wills and said someone had Power of ETERNITY - I think she meant Attorney but we all had a massive giggle!!!
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 08:14 PM
Ooh they made me laugh, thanks
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2007, 07:16 AM
fantastic stories...

Just to add my own!

Me my sis and my mum were in pizza hut a few years back, and my mum always likes to have water with her meals...

Anyway waitress comes over and takes our order...but my mum asks about water...if she can have a glass or a jug...(she hates just getting small glasses!)

Any way, mum then says, "well i'll have water but only if you have big jugs..."

needless to say we all cracked up but it took mum about 5 minutes and an explanation as to why we were laughing!!!

Another, was mum and dad doing food shopping and were getting fruit...Mum picked up two melons and said " Bob what do you think of my melons?"

We just walked away......

ALex
xx
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2007, 07:32 AM
Lol these stories are great!

Here's two of mine...

Shopping with my Mum in M&S on a busy Saturday. I find a shorter queue and try and call my Mum back who has rushed ahead... she turns, looks at me and shouts along the checkouts..
"No Beck, those people have all got piles!"

I knew what she meant, I just hope they did!

-----------------------------------------------------

Shopping with my son on a very busy Saturday when he was 3 and he needed the loo. Took him into the ladies and he wants to be a big boy and go in the cubicle on his own so I stand outside.

Only for him to give me a full running commentary of exactly what he's doing, sound effects and all... number 1 and number 2....
finishing with him shouting from the cubicle 'Oh yes Mummy thats the biggest poo I've ever done!'

Those toilets had a good echo too, and were full of ladies waiting to a cubicle, but Charlie obviously thought everyone should share his experience!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2007, 09:22 AM
when my son was about 3 he needed the loo, so some male friends said that they would take him in the gents. well my son came running out all excited and was telling me about the special sinks u can do a wee in, and did i want to come n try LOL
ebrcknrdg
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-05-2007, 11:12 AM
These are so funny, i have tears in my eyes from reading them all! Im not very good at remembering stuff like this but one of my most embarrassing experiences was.....

A friend was coming to pick me up from my house in his car. Im not very good with cars, all i knew was that it was a red fiesta. Anyway, a red fiesta pulls up into the street and stops at the end of my drive. I come out of the door, trot down the path and plonk myself in the back seat. "Hiya" i say and look round only to find out its not my friend driving but a complete stranger who had come to pick up my next door neighbour. I just wanted the floor to swallow me up!!! Needless to say im better educated when it comes to cars now!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-05-2007, 11:23 AM
at everyones stories.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2