View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-01-2016, 10:37 AM
We went for a walk along the sea front in Bexhill this morning and the sea was choppy and the wind was really strong.

Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2016, 10:45 AM
Morning everyone,
Thanks TW, Rosie seems ( fingers crossed) ok this morning so far, I'm fine too thanks. but I will keep in mind the Imodium for Rosie.
Oops naughty Zen, bet she didn't mean it
Glad you feeling better NJ and that Brian is ok

We are having the fascias and soffits done, they meant to have been putting the scaffolding up Thursday as I rang yesterday to explain about not having a back gate and that I've spoke to neighbors and they ok with using their drive etc. Well good job hubby is on afters cos they turned up this morning as I was out for my weekly brekkie with my friend, I probably sound selfish but if workmen want to come Tuesday's or Thursday's I normally ask them to come at lunchtime onwards cos they only 2 days I meet my friends that I can't meet other days due to them working
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2016, 10:47 AM
Fab pictures Tweed
I took a photo of the sky this morning will put that on in a minute
Need to get it of my phone first
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2016, 10:49 AM
Good morning

Pleased you are feeling better now Nippy. Hope Brian is doing well after his op too.

Take it easy Moyra and you too Lynn.

Hope you make the bone run June. Naughty Zen I am sure she will make it to 9 months though

As you can see I took his lordship for a walk along the sea front whilst having to go into town. Yep very windy and not looking too good towards Eastbourne . Have some washing out so hopefully it will be dryish before the rain does. Not looking good for tomorrow, high winds and pouring rain Batten down the hatches everyone.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2016, 11:03 AM
That looks choppy Tweed.
Glad your feeling better Mandy and that rosie seems to be perking up.
What a nuisance about the workmen turning up wrong. Hope you enjoyed your breakfast out.
Sue that looks very bracing glad you and Barry didn't get blown away.
Lets hope the storm on its way is the last for a very good while at least a year, but I would prefer much longer.

Dillon brushed and looking smart again. Hoover been round and now I can relax and not feel guilty. Watching wanted down under.
May have a nanny nap later June.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2016, 11:32 AM
Weather hit here now, raining and very windy. Local forecast says it will happen this afternoon, and STILL says it. In the meantime I arranged to pick up bones as it was fine then and it was OK there as well. Just rung them as not wanting to drive in this and if course ansafone is on
That sea looks rough Sue, but great piccies Barry.
Mandy if they've arranged one day and arrive another they have only themselves to blame, and no you are not selfish when you've made other plans
Glad I listened to my inner voice and shut the top door of the Big House when I'd finished in there, usually leave it open in the day unless weather really bad or below freezing and have a heat lamp on in there.
Will have to set off in a bit, I feel sick, hate this weather
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-01-2016, 12:00 PM
Really windy here yesterday but seems to have died down today not that I've been out yet as it's pouring with rain and Sammy's refusing to go out. Dreading my gas/electric bill this month as heating has been on 24/7 since Christmas lol. It's on low but if I put if off for even an hour the place is freezing
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2016, 01:11 PM
1cutedog, I know the feeling this flat is cold. Might have to put the calor gas back up fire on. Just taken Amber out and nearly got blown away and it is trying to rain too. Reckon it is going to get worse. Batten down the hatches folk. Stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2016, 01:23 PM
What will you do June chance it and go on the bone run ? Do you need to stock up ?
1cd. getting windy here glad the wind has died down hope the rain stops too.
Moyra put the fire on if you need it especially as you are feeling unwell.

No rain here yet but very breezy and chilly. Our heating is on so if the temp drops below 18 which is the lowest temp recommended especially for the elderly and unwell the heating comes on and the tumbler is on for every wash.
Well frame out from the cupboard upstairs and at the bottom of the garden. Having a rest and a cuppa and debating whether to do the next step. Take books off the shelves and sort the floor and move the merchant chest into the alcove. It will all need painting when stairs are finished and hall and landing can be decorated. Sounds a lot but its not really sorting the shelves and chest.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2016, 01:25 PM
Hi peeps. I think I have your bug Lynn. Just hope it goes soon. Poor Tyto has only been out for a quick empty, rest of time he must use the garden for a pee. Take care everyone.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >