View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2010, 01:31 PM
Beautiful pics, love the climbing one, her mate geez a leg up lol.....your white boy put me very much in mind of my Kain, made me sad but smiling, thanks for sharing xx

werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2010, 09:53 PM
Awww Elaine xxxxx Bless you and RIP Kain xxxxxx who knows Kiba and Kain are probably related somewhere along the line xxxxxx That pic of Kain is lovely, he looks so typical of his breeding there and what a lovely ruff he has and I say he has as I truly believe our fur babies are up there looking down on us and we will be reunited one day xxxxxxxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2010, 04:59 AM
Brilliant photos of your beautiful two

Thanks so much for sharing

Kalasin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-12-2010, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
Beautiful pics, love the climbing one, her mate geez a leg up lol.....your white boy put me very much in mind of my Kain, made me sad but smiling, thanks for sharing xx

Awww Kain is a stunning boy, may he run forever free. Glad it made you smile as well as making you sad though. We never forget those who have left without us, but they'll remember us and find us again one day.

Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Awww Elaine xxxxx Bless you and RIP Kain xxxxxx who knows Kiba and Kain are probably related somewhere along the line xxxxxx That pic of Kain is lovely, he looks so typical of his breeding there and what a lovely ruff he has and I say he has as I truly believe our fur babies are up there looking down on us and we will be reunited one day xxxxxxxxxxx
I agree, they probably do have common ancestors somewhere down the line.

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Brilliant photos of your beautiful two

Thanks so much for sharing

Thank you Brew the Weimy is just staying with us over Christmas. My god is he a beast of a dog! Bigger than Kiba who is 28" to the shoulder and very very hyperactive never a dull moment here!
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2010, 01:56 PM
great pics , makes me happy that all that rough play is normal ! Tom and Bella look like they are fighting when running and playing but no different to yours , although I do muzzle them to avoid injury , thin skinned hounds !
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2010, 12:02 AM
Haha, love the goofy faces!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2