View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 02:19 PM
I'm so sorry, its always hard to say goodbye. The cats are family too and if see still doesn't get on with them it seems like the best for everyone. Good luck finding her a new home x
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 02:20 PM
So Sorry you have had to come to this discision but you have done your best for her its a shame all round. I was wondering how she had progressed if at all with the cats.
Don't be too hard on yourself xxx
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-07-2008, 02:20 PM
It doesnt matter whether we agree or disagree. You are having to make this choice and we all know you have not took it lightly.
I for one would not have liked to have had to make the choice you have been faced with.
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 02:30 PM
So sorry it's come to this sweety - I know how hard you have tried to make things work with Ruby. You know in your heart that this is the right decision for the cats and Ruby - however much it may hurt right now (((hugs))) x x x
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 02:33 PM
So sorry hun I know what your going through. I had to rehome Woody earlier in the year, we still see him and he's very happy. Its the right decision for all.
hugs and welshie kisses xx
AKitaChi
Dogsey Junior
Male 

07-07-2008, 02:36 PM
It sounds like you are making the right choice. As hard as it must be for you you are doing whats right for your cats & for Ruby. Much better to have happy pets than unhappy pets that don't get on. Well done for being brave & I'm sure you find her the perfect home.
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 02:48 PM
Sorry to hear things havint worked out, you so hoped they could get better... your doing the right thing for both of you, Ruby wont have to be restricted in a feline free home... Abd you wont have the constant worry that she will kill one of your cats! I hope you find a really loving home for her hun, good luck... xxxxx
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 02:57 PM
reall sorry to hear this

massive *hugs* to you and good luck finding her anew home

xx
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Thank you all so much for your support

Originally Posted by jumbosdad View Post
As has been said previously no one knows until they are in that situation. You are doing the right thng for both the cats and Ruby as well as for you. If Ruby's and the cats quality of life is going to be better then thats the ultimate.
That is it exactly, "quality" of life, the cats have no life as they are always hiding.

Example: Our eldest boy (cat) never comes in the kitchen, he did a few days ago and is still there, as to get back out he will have to risk passing Ruby so much so he pooed in my kitchen sink today, i assume, because he is too scared to risk getting to the cat flap. That is just not fair!!

Ruby is constantly told off and thats not fair either.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2008, 03:17 PM
So sorry this hear this no-one who knows the story can say you haven't tried because you have.
It is a shame that after all your hard work things haven't worked out I am sure that Ruby and the cats will be much happier and eventually you will too.
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »