register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2017, 05:03 PM
Oh dear Griff, my friend sounded the same, going to ring her tomorrow and see how she is, was going to call round, but I'll see if she is feeling better first.
The woman with the dog, well I recognise the dog, there's an elderly guy usually with him, ex army type, very nice. The dog is from rescue and is not good with other dogs, we both know this, and we know Cariad is not wonderful either, so we keep out of each others way, a nod and a smile, a chat when he is without the dog, wondering if he is poorly or something, because that dog is on a harness and if it gets to grips with my dogs the lady will not have a prayer, but I don't think she realises all this. Otherwise she wouldn't have spent the time she did hanging around near to where I was I keep out of the way as much as poss when I see her, but she does make it difficult to say the least
Hoping everyone goes back to work tomorrow, but I doubt it. Wondering when the schools go back, then it gives me a little more leeway.
The dog next door is now barking non stop, I should have stayed in bed!!!
Fire is blazing and rubbish film on telly, mug of tea and chocolate chip cookies so not all bad
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2017, 05:38 PM
Hope your friend is feeling better TW, this has really knocked me off my feet, normally i just carry on but friday i was utterly convinced i had had it Lol, i dragged me and deagan into a taxi, struggled the vets door and the receptionist commented how awful i looked Lol... when i was in the consulting room i thought i was going to pass out and trying to listen to all that was being said and having to make grown up decisions wasn't easy, whatever it is it is hanging on for dear life!!! i feel so drained, i am hoping your friend will be on the mend and you will be able to see her as i am sure you keep her spirits up
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2017, 06:47 PM
Evening.
Sorry to hear the training has come to an end brenda.
What a pain June. Schools go back thursday in essex not sure what day here possibly the same.
Hope you find friend well June.
griff glad to hear Deags has recovered well. Sorry you are so unwell. Really hope Gill doesn't get it like you with the chemo her immune system is worse than useless.

We took Dillon to Shouldham lovely walk met a bout 5 different dogs and owners on the way back to the car. Met a lovely husky off lead as good as gold not young she knew I had treats in my pocket.
I checked she was allowed one which she was then she decided to stay with me the guy she was with was almost back to the car before she decided she better catch up.
We popped into Wisbech got some more storage boxes for decorations which are now in the loft. Managed to make organised chaos out of things left over from christmas things like crackers and biscuits and chocolate.
Off to do dinner in a minute then corrie and relax for the evening.
Gorden back to work tomorrow.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2017, 07:10 PM
Just seen the cutest vid ever of the babies, 4 weeks old now.
I am NOT going to go broody.....
Glad things are calming down for you now Lynn.
I have checked, kids go back on the 9th girls are stir crazy, not so much the ones going on the river, but Cariad and Kesh are fed up
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-01-2017, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
It is the end of an era. We have now stopped training. Such a shame after+ 25 plus years but needs must. Times change.
Sorry to be reading that Brenda but very pleased that you can look at the reality, yes times do change and yes sometimes we wish they didn't, but we can't stop the world from turning and I'm sure you are doing the right thing.

Originally Posted by griff View Post
whatever it is it is hanging on for dear life!!! i feel so drained
Sorry Griff you sound bad, I do hope things get better for you, also wish I had some wonder drug to offer you but sadly no such thing in my medicine cabinet.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Met a lovely husky off lead as good as gold not young
You don't often see a Husky off lead, it's such a shame.

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
but Cariad and Kesh are fed up
I bet they are. Is there somewhere a bit further North of you that you could use in school holidays
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2017, 12:13 AM
Not really, it seems worse than ever this week, thankfully we have kept out of trouble till today. That woman could see she was causing mayhem yet still she lingered, lots of that going on. I think people are devoid of rational thought
Wouldn't even dare to try and do some training, no idea what might happen
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2017, 12:44 AM
Brenda am sorry to hear about the training, hugs for you
TW sorry to read that you had the problems, some people are just idiots. Schools are back Wednesday here
Griff glad Deags is better but sorry you are so poorly, I know round here there are so many bugs. Esp the sickness ones
Lynn sounds like you had a good day
Me & Lauryn caught up with Sherlock, absolutely loved it
Then watched Christmas Day Eastenders- am really behind with that
Am off to bed now, so goodnight & see you tomorrow
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2