Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2016, 03:09 PM
Good afternoon

Hope training went well Brenda

We had cottage pie today as well Moyra. Hope you get them finished and yours eaten in peace.. Hope you eye isn't too bad

Pleased to see you have managed a break Gordon and enjoy the rugby.

The grass may revive June it has only just started to grow. Take care with your back.

Have cut down some fuchsias as shoots are beginning to appear and also decided to take a different walk the afternoon - wish I hadn't. Went through the woods to the fields. Wood ok but the fields were a bog. Difficult finding anywhere that wasn't deep mud so that walk is out for a time. Think I will stick to the roads or beach when the tide is right.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2016, 03:36 PM
My eye looks worse than it feels. I have two cuts down the side of my face plus the red rim under the eye. It is healing. My eyes look dark anyway because of lack of sleep! The mince and veg is cooked in the slow pot and I have cooked the spaghetti in the saucepan ready to reheat. I must take Amber out again at 4pm and then he can see to himself whenever he comes in I have phoned him to say that I have cooked him spag bol.. What he doesn't eat tonight can go into a pot for cottage pie tomorrow.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-03-2016, 04:16 PM
Well Sean was his handsome self, pity he could only stop for 2 hours, but that's the way it is when you are fighting Napoleon I suppose
I've been having a look at tick stuff and found that Billy No Mates works on ticks, have ordered some. Can't give it to pregnant or lactating girlies, so will have to bear that in mind. Mabs has finally exploded and come in season, unless Lona has hidden it well, Mabs has beaten her to the draw, everyone been checked this morning and so far Mabs has won
Glad to see you're OK LG, thought you may have been buried under a pile of silver threepenny bits, but you made it out alive,visited the Outlaws in darkest Wales and came back to us safely
Sue, even the wettest field is now dry here, so that must be some wet field.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-03-2016, 04:29 PM
Afternoon everyone no gardening today drizzly and cold. We popped out to get cement and a present for Gorden's boss who is leaving Wednesday.
We have all we need now for the job tomorrow if the weather improves.
Glad everyone is well and hope the rugby is enjoyed.

Had a rather promising message on my mobile when I got in not really checked it while out. Mark saying he was talking to one of the ladies at work around my age about the Joel situation and he feels bad about going ahead with investigations as it looks like he is trying to secure somewhere to live off the back of it.
She told him not to be so proud and to speak to the council which is what I had said but sometimes you need to hear it from others don't you ? So he is speaking to the welfare officer at Joel's school first to get her input and see if she would be able to back him up and with the council and I said you have the nspcc email I sent to you show her that and the council. So hopefully things will go in the right direction.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2016, 04:55 PM
Hello watched the film and cried buckets, made worse by Tyto bringing me toys and leaning on me. Good film though. I love watching the dogs watching the signals from their trainers. Which is why I do a lot of my training using verbal as well as signal training for mine. Oh well must go. Have a good evening peeps. Moyra hope you heal up quickly.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-03-2016, 04:56 PM
Goodness Moyra that sounds painful.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2016, 05:53 PM
Oh Lynn it looks worse than it feels. I do hope Mark will make some progress with regard to his taking on Joel full time, it would be wonderful for them both!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2016, 08:30 PM
Evening everyone,
Been at work and heck it was very busy today, lauryn at work then we having pizza, yum, naughty but nice lol
Eileen the babies are gorgeous wish I lived nearer so I could come and have a cuddle
Moyra ouch
Goodnight Brenda
Lynn fingers crossed Mark gets somewhere with the council, least he's listening to someone whilst you can sit there and quietly think 'I told you so '
TW 2 hrs of Sean Bean aww poor Mabs, Rosie is nearly at the end now thank goodness, how you cope with 4 is amazing
1CD bet Sammy smells sweeter now lol
LG glad you ok even if you've been visiting the outlaws in Wales
Griff hope your mum ok today and that Dex is ok.
Right off to put the oven on
See you later
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-03-2016, 08:45 PM
LOL Mandy, its 5, but Cariad is spayed due to a womb infection, so only 4 of them to come into season. Just glad one of them has actually exploded as they'll all follow on now instead of bickering amongst themselves as to who will win, Mabs won, end of
Absolutely nothing I want to watch on TV tonight, I have looked and searched and either already seen it or don't fancy it, good job I had my Sean Bean fix this afternoon
Lynn, really hoping that the Joel situation gets sorted, good idea about contacting the council and explaining the problem and including everyone possible in it, then no one can ever say they never knew, or weren't kept in the loop.
Was talking to someone today, firstly I found out what is actually going on at the sub station at the river, and secondly they told me they found a tick on their dog
Have made a spray up of citronella, lavender, tea tree oil and vinegar and ordered 5 tick collars plus the Billy No Mates herbal mix. Girls will get sprayed tomorrow to dissuade visitors and then will do that every day until I start them on the Billy No Mates stuff and the tick collars come.
Have to take the risk on the collars, Beaphar UK, can't see any reviews that are saying their dog started fitting and found reviews saying they were good and they found dead ticks, took a deep breath and ordered them
Moyra, I blacked my eye putting a dog guard up once, very painful it hit me smack on my face whilst I struggling to fasten the cable ties, massive black eye Hoping you have a better time soon as nothing seems to be going right for you
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-03-2016, 09:05 PM
http://www.primallyinspired.com/easy...ssential-oils/ this looks interesting June. And this.
http://www.primallyinspired.com/home...der-repellent/

Just watched white god. Very clever, sad and true.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »