Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-12-2022, 08:04 PM
Seems you can't win griff.
It must be annoying for your mum to have it in the way, but if Steve won't come to collect not sure what you can do.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2022, 09:17 PM
Good evening all

Thankfully, I'm halfway back in the land of the living today. Dave hasn't had it as bad as me so, hopefully, tomorrow we can finally venture out. If Dave's not good, I'll take Rosie myself for a run around as she's bored out of her mind with three days stuck indoors.

Rosie is our last dog. I'm 70 next year and Dave will be 72 so it just wouldn't be fair to get another one after Rosie goes which hopefully won't be for a few years yet.

I feel a nasty email coming on if the shop we bought the scooters from don't contact us tomorrow. Once it's sorted, they'll be getting a really bad Trustpilot review from us
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2022, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Steve hasn't been to collect his presents and other stuff, I have mentioned it again but he just changes the subject, mums moaning about the stuff being here......sigh
How annoying why would he not want to at least tell you what day he is coming. Is he depressed or playing games? Odd though?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2022, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good evening all

Thankfully, I'm halfway back in the land of the living today. Dave hasn't had it as bad as me so, hopefully, tomorrow we can finally venture out. If Dave's not good, I'll take Rosie myself for a run around as she's bored out of her mind with three days stuck indoors.

Rosie is our last dog. I'm 70 next year and Dave will be 72 so it just wouldn't be fair to get another one after Rosie goes which hopefully won't be for a few years yet.

I feel a nasty email coming on if the shop we bought the scooters from don't contact us tomorrow. Once it's sorted, they'll be getting a really bad Trustpilot review from us
Roll on Chris in nasty email mode.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2022, 09:43 PM
Carol service and Salvation army brilliant
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2022, 10:30 PM
Kazz, he is back at work so I am guessing depressed...I barely see him and hardly speak to him now as he is at work, then home, bed and up again.
Really really really p*ssed off, apparently the old owners rolled up next door to collect mail and a parcel ( lady declined the parcel lol)...bare in mind the family who bought have had no end of bother, so he turned up asking if mail was there, lady said she turned the parcel away (she told the estate agent she had his mail at least 5 weeks ago and to collect it).... apparently, he ( old owner) was asking" how we had been with them and if we had caused them any problems!" Now, not being funny but honestly I shall list what the lady has told me about the property..... Gate should have been turned but wasn't...new owners had to pay, windows sealed shut had to pay to get fixed, dishwasher not working...had to pay, requested receipt which was promised but never arrived, plumber required as pipe had been cut and left draining, faeces in kitchen drain, Dyno rod x 2, Severn Trent X3, led lights in the kitchen failed, British gas... can't fix as can't locate the electrical box for lights, British gas again as the whole house is cold and one radiator doesn't heat up at all.... powerflush required and will cost......£800. They asked him about court and the lady said he was very evasive and she said she watched his body language and she said it was obvious he was lying....she said after what I had told her, she looked and she could see the smarm but looked closer and saw the lies coming out. I was just honest in what had happened at court, honest about what they had done to their ex tenant.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2