View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2017, 04:18 PM
Jenny, I too am suffering with gout. Not good. Hope Brian is soon better.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2017, 04:33 PM
Afternoon. Raining here now.

Do hope all poorly peeps feel better soon.
Hello Nippy jen do hope Brian feels better soon to.

Mark eventually left for Essex he moans about Lauren but sometimes he takes just as long. Just had a nice hot shower and have a glass of red. Enjoying a few hours peace and quiet till Gorden arrives. Then all hell will let loose with Dillon's excitement.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2017, 04:48 PM
Talking about Gorden, really worried about Gordon, we haven't heard from him in ages. hope he has his computer fixed.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2017, 05:18 PM
Managed to get my shopping done between Lemsips and came back with lots of cold relief stuff bought from different shops, so I am stocked up. Hoping I am through the worst of it now.
Nippy how on earth have you got a frozen shoulder, I had to really go some to get mine, and had to have i manipulated under anaesthetic. Does that bitter cherry stuff work, its supposed to be wonderful for gout. Glad to hear from you because was wondering if you were both OK, well you're not, but in there batting which is the main thing.
I am wondering if LG is OK, maybe he got dragged in for a new part as a spare one became available. Can't see the computer taking this long to repair whatever it is.
It is very wet and rainy here, glad to be sat in front of the fire, with a Lemsip watching The Chase. Girls tea is ready so all I have to do is hand it out, do the beds and back in again. Cleaned the yard up at lunchtime
Aw, Dillon is so sweet Lynn, getting excited when Daddy comes home
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Yep, Tart cherry extract for gout...sorted my dad out!!
feeling a bit better today, still not been out though Lol...maybe risk walking kota tomorrow...if i feel brave!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2017, 05:51 PM
Evening all sorry to hear it is almost a hospital ward I am entering....albeit a recovering hospital ward LOL I wish you all well.

Having cottage pie this evening; then off to work watching the end of pointless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2017, 07:00 PM
My shoulder is a remnant from a fall I had in November. It just got stiffer and stiffer. I'm taking anti inflammatries which seem to have started to work. I hope your lurgy soon clears up.
Moyra I hope your gout soon clears up, miserable isn't it?
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2017, 09:28 PM
NJ hope you Brian & your son are all better soon
TW hope you feeling better soon too, think the bugs are proper doing the rounds,
I was up all night with a massive IBS attack, been so long since I've had it, I know it's most likely my fault because of all the crap I ate over Christmas & New Year. It's still giving me pain now just not as bad as last night. It came on just after me & Lauryn watched Death in Paradise. So no bread or pasta for me for a while.
Been really cold here, & damp here today. I'll be glad when it's summer brr
I too am wondering if LG is ok, I remember reading he was having a few health checks
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2017, 09:49 PM
Hey Peeps
MANDY,sending you a great big hug,you are a gorgeous person
TWyou poor babe,hope you're ok((hugs))and NJ,BRIAN,MOYRA,peeps that had a hospital visit and all other poorlies((hugs)) and feel better soon wishes to all xx
Spent the day re-organisingTook me all day to realise,what's the point?Why to much stuff,basically a waste of timeThing it'll be another year at least before the Hobbit family move out,the house will seem huge then
All back to normal,starting Monday.Return to school run and baby minding,had an extended break,which was good.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2017, 10:10 PM
Ooo Mandy that sounds awful, you poor thing. Hoping you are better soon.
All sorts of nasty things doing the rounds at the moment. Someone phoned me this afternoon and they have had this cold/flu thing I have, 4 times I mean....
Got the shopping done and back home. Went a bit iffy at the check out at Asda, Lemsips wearing off. They definitely work better than anything else.
Girls not at all sure what is going on, poor things. I can't see us getting out tomorrow, so won't be going to training Sunday. Think (fingers crossed) I may be back to myself on Monday so will start again. I'm fine in the afternoon, but the minute I do anything that requires me to move I go off again.
Eileen, hope you are feeling OK after the sad loss of your mum. A massive gap in your life.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >