View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2009, 02:25 PM
Looking forward to the update after you've been to visit Rose.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-05-2009, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
I am going to see Eunice this afternoon and will let you all know how she is. I am so hopeful that Eunice will be coming along well. Hope the therapy is beginning to kick in.

So, Eunice, watch out Dozie Rosie is coming to see you.

Loves frae me, Loki, PJ and Soochie xxxx
Give her abig hug from me too
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2009, 02:39 PM
Tell her Orey sends lots of huge kisses to her!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2009, 04:38 PM
Lovely that you have been to see Eunice I hope you found her much better.

Look forward to the update.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

26-05-2009, 05:47 PM
I am not long back from seeing Eunice in the hospital. Eunice was sitting in the Day Room with her clothes on, which was good to see. She was pleased to see me - I got a little smile from her. I gave her all your wishes and cheek pecks. I know that Eunice was as pleased as punch and said uh-huh The nurses came after about 10 minutes and took her to her bed. I waited outside until they got her nightie on and she was settled in her bed.

Eunice held my hand and when I asked if she was comfy, she said uh-huh. She can say aye, uh-huh and well. I am sure with the intensive therapy, Eunice will come on leaps and bounds. Her fighting spirit was shining thru.

I thought Eunice looked well considering what she has come thru. There are two lovely photos of Rye and Pellow up beside her and her husband said he was going to try and take them in to see her. The grounds outside Eunice's window are all grassed areas and there is a side door that Eunice's wheel chair could be taken to. I think that would help her immensley.

I have never seen so many beautiful Get Well Cards in my life!! On the wall behind her bed and on the bedside cabinet as well. To say Eunice is a popular lady, is an under-estimate!!

I am going back next Tuesday afternoon to see her and hope to see an even bigger improvement. I think Eunice is doing very well considering what she has come thru. I have had friends who suffered strokes and couldn't even co-ordinate themselves. Eunice is a fighter and will come thru it all with everyone's prayers as well.

That's about it folks. I am sure too her daughter will be able to tell you more when she is there at the weekend.

I also said to Eunice that I will pass on her wishes to you all and she said uh-huh

So Eunice - you are still very much in my prayers and it was so good to see you today.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2009, 06:20 PM
Aww what a lovely update xx Im so pleased you managed to get to see Eunice and send all our love xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2009, 06:25 PM
Aaawww it's lovely to know you have seen her and that she seems to be doing so well.
As you say she is a strong and determined lady and I am sure a real fighter. Hopefully she will be back with us as soon as possible.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2009, 06:29 PM
Awww...bless her. So glad you got to see her today Rose and send our best wishes. I'm sure she'll come on leaps and bounds with her family and all of us around her.xxxxx
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-05-2009, 07:05 PM
Fabulous update, and so pleased she is doing OK, little steps and all that

I bet seeing the dogs will do her the world of good
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2009, 07:19 PM
what a great response to get, all the best Eunice, am sure it would hugely help to see her beloved dogs, I know when my Nonna was in the hospital long term after her stroke she really enjoyed seeing her dog. Although it did upset her too, but in a good way !!
Page 14 of 16 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 >