View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2011, 08:46 AM
awww WOW!!! he has come such a long way in a week. You must be feeling better too now. Fingers crossed it continues xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-01-2011, 08:56 AM
Originally Posted by SibeVibe View Post
Can't get over the difference from the first vid I seen of Ollie. Such improvement

Give him a hug from me and tell him he's a wonderful brave boy

I'm so sorry to hear about Shadow. Such a horrible thing to happen.

Take care.

Seoniad.
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Oh wow Lynn, what a difference. He looks miles better in those vids. Hugs from me and from Dougal.

That's a darned shame about poor Shadow. Antifreeze is such nasty stuff.
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Lynn he looks marvelous the steroids really are working thier magic and your love and dedication to him are really paying off.
I'm just so happy for you as I know how much it will mean to see these improvements in him. Long may it continue.
Originally Posted by tokiayla View Post
That is amazing and he looks so happy I want to give him a big squishy hug gorgeous boy
Originally Posted by melsgems View Post
awww WOW!!! he has come such a long way in a week. You must be feeling better too now. Fingers crossed it continues xx
Thank you all. He is doing well.

We know there will be other things that could cause problems with him being on the steroids or this awful condition whatever it is may come back, but at the moment he is having a decent quality of life so that is all that matters.

We will know sometime today if Shadow was able to turn the corner during the night or if they will have to make the decision to pts.
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2011, 09:45 AM
Ollie is an absolute star, it was like he was saying "just let me get to the grass n have a big wee, right" and he's looking much improved and hope very much continues Am sorry about the poor cat, Shadow Sending big cuddle to Ollie((xx)) and hug to all of you(x)
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2011, 10:18 AM
Praying hard for little Shadow and I really hope its positive news but anti freeze is not good news with animals. Lets hope for Shadow it will be different.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Praying hard for Shadow.

Onwards and upwards for Ollie xxxxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2011, 10:46 AM
My goodness Lynn, whoever would have thought such tiny tablets would have such an astounding effect on him..his little face as he was doing his tiddle was a picture, he was so pleased with himself.

I thank god that you didn't give into the bullies who tried to talk you into sending him to the bridge, we all know it may come to that but whilst he is enjoying his little strolls and is in no pain, then how lovely that you still have him in your lives.

I'm absolutely thrilled for you all, please give him yet another kiss from me xxx

I've got my fingers crossed for poor Shadow now xxx
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2011, 11:57 AM
OH MY GOODNESS!!! The improvement is remarkable

Although I have to say naughty mummy videoing him having a wee..........he gave the camera such an embarrassed look
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-01-2011, 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
Ollie is an absolute star, it was like he was saying "just let me get to the grass n have a big wee, right" and he's looking much improved and hope very much continues Am sorry about the poor cat, Shadow Sending big cuddle to Ollie((xx)) and hug to all of you(x)
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Praying hard for little Shadow and I really hope its positive news but anti freeze is not good news with animals. Lets hope for Shadow it will be different.
Originally Posted by girliebiker View Post
Praying hard for Shadow.

Onwards and upwards for Ollie xxxxx
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
My goodness Lynn, whoever would have thought such tiny tablets would have such an astounding effect on him..his little face as he was doing his tiddle was a picture, he was so pleased with himself.

I thank god that you didn't give into the bullies who tried to talk you into sending him to the bridge, we all know it may come to that but whilst he is enjoying his little strolls and is in no pain, then how lovely that you still have him in your lives.

I'm absolutely thrilled for you all, please give him yet another kiss from me xxx

I've got my fingers crossed for poor Shadow now xxx
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
OH MY GOODNESS!!! The improvement is remarkable

Although I have to say naughty mummy videoing him having a wee..........he gave the camera such an embarrassed look
We are very pleased we listened to Nadia and our instincts and our good Dogsey friends and gave him a good crack of the whip, because it was most certainly the right thing to do. We do not know how long we will have him for but he is having a good quality of life at the moment and that is all that matters.

He may never be able to go out like he used too but if he can manage the garden on his own with the ramp which he is now doing and without the harness and a little stroll down the end and back a couple of times a week and move freely and confidently about the house as he is doing that is enough for us here to feel we are doing the right thing by him. He is also getting some of his cheeky ways back we said yesterday it is like he is waking up.

Not heard anything from Mark about Shadow yet.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2011, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
he is doing that is enough for us here to feel we are doing the right thing by him. He is also getting some of his cheeky ways back we said yesterday it is like he is waking up.

Not heard anything from Mark about Shadow yet.
Absolutely!! I never thought I'd hear such positivity after all that has happened, never been so happy to be wrong Like everyone else, I can see a real big improvement, isn't it fantastic? Delighted to also hear Ollie's cheekiness returning - now that IS a great sign that he feels more like himself.

You must be wrung out Lynn, but what a joy to see how well he is doing and so brilliant to know that you did the right thing by him

Very sorry to hear about Shadow, hope she pulls through this. xxx
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2011, 07:54 PM
So glad to see another amazing improvement in him again Lyn, he's doing soo well, the steroids have made such an incredible difference, he's such a lucky boy that you took the chance on his recovery, as it has been said many people would have not gone the distance. Cuddles from here if you'd distribute them please . Hope his recovery carries on going from strength to strength, sure he's dying to get back to his walks!
Page 115 of 123 « First < 15 65 105 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 > Last »