View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-09-2013, 08:17 PM
I have a very long big toe on each foot and my dad always use to say I needed to go to the top of the road to turn round.
So don't worry about your toes Sally. Maybe Sara could sort us both out.
Dillon has gone to bed at last there were some shouty teenagers about and he felt the need to be alert.

Evening Harvey how are things ?
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 08:30 PM
Harvey, the last two times I had to have teeth out (back ones), my lovely dentist asked me to start counting to thirty, and said that it would take about a minute......I felt the pressure that H described, whilst counting away to myself and thinking that a minute was a heck of a long time; I got to about five when he said that it was all over! No pain, nothing. I have never had a front tooth out, so don't know how different they are to remove.

As to my toes Lynn, they are wide not long - well the big ones are anyway. Sometimes when they are having a flare up the pain is excruciating I wouldn't mind, but I never wore really pointy shoes or very high heels Sara could sort mine out with pleasure, just as long as she knocked me out with her wooden mallet first
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-09-2013, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Evening Harvey how are things ?
'evening Lynn, things are hectic that's why I can only dip in here from time to time and I'm bound to miss some posts or fail to acknowledge some one, I hope no one will take offence.

Our conveyancing soliciters requested the contract from the vendor soliciter on August 23rd. and are still waiting for it They are in Southend it's not like they were in Australia

I know this because they have on their web site a client 'progress' page and I can log in with my user name and password and see every e-mail, letter, and action that has been sent or received.

When do you go to visit that bungalow
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 08:31 PM
I am just watching Educating Yorkshire and am totally shocked 11 year old girls in full make up, and swearing like troopers.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-09-2013, 08:35 PM
And attacking the boys, refusing to wear a tie, answering back, swearing at the teachers. Can you just imagine what would have happened to us
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 08:35 PM
SALLY...that happens everywhere!! Where have you been living??Defo doesn't happen in my house but the way some parents allow their children to parade about is criminal
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
I am just watching Educating Yorkshire and am totally shocked 11 year old girls in full make up, and swearing like troopers.
A different world Sally, and IMO not a nice one, I really really hope that for the rest of my life I won't have to interact with any such kids, or their brain dead parents. I have tried to avoid any form of public transport and I did check on Right Move to make sure there were no schools near the new house

I always put a disclaimer when I say such things because not all kids are bad mouthed and yobish, some are really good, I acknowledge that of course, but I do wonder when you see some of these documentaries about some people.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 08:48 PM
This is unbelievable - thank heavens for little old Herefordshire; it rarely happens here.

I went away to school, and swearing was absolutely unheard of - bad manners of any sort were punishable by missing the Saturday night film, and or an extra hour of prep. Nobody ever even contemplated talking to teachers in the way that this lot do.

I was going to say that at least most of them appear to be white, (well, I HAVE said it!) but I might get jumped on for that
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Harvey, the last two times I had to have teeth out (back ones), my lovely dentist asked me to start counting to thirty, and said that it would take about a minute......I felt the pressure that H described, whilst counting away to myself and thinking that a minute was a heck of a long time; I got to about five when he said that it was all over! No pain, nothing. I have never had a front tooth out, so don't know how different they are to remove.

As to my toes Lynn, they are wide not long - well the big ones are anyway. Sometimes when they are having a flare up the pain is excruciating I wouldn't mind, but I never wore really pointy shoes or very high heels Sara could sort mine out with pleasure, just as long as she knocked me out with her wooden mallet first
I only have a rubber mallet.... and numerous hammers.... would they work? Lol
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 09:00 PM
Hmmm Sara.........rubber might not be effective, and hammers are a tad dangerous for the brain. Any whisky??
Page 11 of 13 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 >