View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
borzoimom
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-08-2007, 03:13 PM
Femkas neck and disc's have greatly improved with alot more movement etc. However- now its in her lumbar of her back. So the infection must have spread but little worries of permanent damage. It could also just be arthritus just more painful. So she is on another round of medications- the antibiotics ( Cephalexin) and also Tramadol for pain. I have been adding also shark cartiledge and vitamin C as this is also very good for arthritus. She has another recheck in two weeks. I was relieved to see how much movement she has in her neck. She also has uh gained almost 2 pounds ( probably the extra meat balls for the meds.) The vet that perscribed the antibiotics is the "more sighthound vet" and we will just see her for now on. We uh discussed a few things in relation to this..
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-08-2007, 06:09 PM
I am glad Femka has made some improvement.
(((Hugs))) from Ollie and me.xx
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

16-08-2007, 09:17 PM
Hi Michelle Just caught back up with this and glad to hear she is getting there. I am not posting much as I have a sore hand which I had lanced today by the nurse at my doctor's surgery it is rather sore. Don't know what caused it perhaps a bite . Go back tomorrow to see if I need an AB.

borzoimom
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Ohhhhh Eunice are you okay???? Femka is sending a hug! ( as well as the others as well as I!)
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2007, 11:11 AM
Glad she is continuing to improve.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

17-08-2007, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by borzoimom View Post
Ohhhhh Eunice are you okay???? Femka is sending a hug! ( as well as the others as well as I!)
Please pass on my thanks for the lovely hugs which Femka sent to me. Been back to the docs and had it lanced again and this time AB Cream and a dressing put on Go back on Monday to have it checked out.
Hope Femka is continuing to improve gentle comforting pats to her.
borzoimom
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-08-2007, 11:04 PM
Femka went back today for her last recheck. In the words of the vet " its like it never happened"! . Even the lumbar appears healed with no arthritus !
Its the powers of prayers! Thank you all! Its been a rough road!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 11:07 PM
Fantastic news!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 11:07 PM
So pleased to hear this great news about Femka. Bless her.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 12:02 AM
Fantastic news, well done Femka

Well done big style to you borzoimom for not giving up on her when your instincts screamed at you that all was not as it seemed when you were being berated for not letting her go before when Femka let you know it was not her time.
You did`nt listen to your own heart, you listened to hers, and the vet on what could have been Femka`s last night spotted the miracle that was needed in recognising what was really wrong with her - that combination saved her life and got her on the road to now - a full recovery !

She is one very lucky girl indeed
Page 11 of 12 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 >