Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 07:56 PM
Thanks Sal

Been sitting here pondering, and I just made an executive decision having spoken to a very knowledgeable doggy friend of mine on the phone. If Georgie's temperature is ok, then I want to bring him home tomorrow, I don't want the biopsy done. This dog has had such a c**p life in the past, he's probably sitting there thinking he's been moved on again, he's pining his heart out for his girlfriend and of course his lovely Mum, so I'm going to bring him home if I can, if they think it will be ok, and I'm really hoping it will. If they recommend the biopsy then I'll have to think again, but that heammorrhaging business is worrying me a lot, does he really deserve this? I'm sure the antibiotics will have brought the temperature down, and hopefully the liver will recover in time. We can get it x-rayed say a month down the line and take it from there I think. That's my decision, and I'm gonna sleep on it! He's a very confused boy at the moment being stuck in there, especially as he's never been there before, it's not like it's his usual vets practice that he knows and will know where he is, it must be very strange for him and quite upsetting considering his past, so I want him back a.s.a.p. Gut instinct coming in again here
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 08:10 PM
Helen,just logged on in sunny hmmmmmm Scotland to see if you had that buildercam up and running..Sad to hear of Georgies` troubles. sending you hugs and healing vibes...Hope he is home with you soon,

Rx
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 08:24 PM
I can't believe i've just spotted this thread about poor Georgie. Oh Helena i'm so sorry what a dreadful couple of days you have had. I do hope he is ok and will be on the mend soon. Lets hope that the abs have brought his temp down and you can bring him home tomorrow, even if you have to take him back again, he will know you and Cassie are still around for him.

Fingers and paws crossed here too for a good outcome in the morning.
xx
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 08:56 PM
I've just noticed this thread too. Hope everything goes well poor georgie, good luck tomorrow let us know whats goin on.
(((hugs)))
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 09:31 PM
Sorry I have only just caught this thread too. Goodluck for Georgie, fingers crossed.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 10:22 PM
Been off line over Easter, and had to log on tonight, and saw this so sorry to read about xxGeorgiexx
Thoughts are with you, hope all is ok x
running cloud
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Have only just seen this, hope he is ok now!

Sorry he has had a rough time all the best we all send our luv to you Georgixxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2007, 06:25 PM
Thanks Fudgeley, he's home safe and sound I posted up a new thread today I'm a bit behind with that buildercam coz I've been a bit distracted with Georgie, I'll soon make it up to you though!!!

Thanks everyone else for your lovely kind, caring comments for my Georgieboy! He's home safe and sound and hopefully a lot better.
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2007, 07:34 AM
Been thinking of you - How is Georgie today?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2007, 11:35 AM
ThanksShaza He's ok, but I'm a bit worried about the light coloured poo he's doing, and light points to liver probs doesn't it Also, I'm not sure whether I should be taking him out either? I've been up on the green with them twice today but only for 20 mins and kept him on a lead and quiet, but he's sort of got no energy and is panting a lot, but then it is quite hot, but then he's been shaved down both sides, so he shouldn't be hotter than normal! Oh, I don't know, I'm just a worrier I suppose. I'm off to the vets with him tomorrow morning so I'll ask some important questions. Thanks for thinking of us
Page 12 of 13 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 >