Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 12:51 PM
Originally Posted by honeybee View Post
How hypocritical of you having read your reply to street dog!!!!!

1] I gave a general suggestion as a possibility for the dogs [ they are the important factor ! ] *in case* they were at risk of distruction and that would go for any kennels anywhere.

2] If there is nothing untoward the record would get put straight if there were an investigation which, while probably uncomfortable for the owners, would at least vindicate them and put a stop to any fingerpointing and speculation.

3] Its definately not the same place as I heard about

If it were a place you were not familiar with, would your first thought not also be for the dogs and trying to suggest things for their welfare as a back up or immediate possibility until any facts are known or concluded by the authorities either way ?
Azz
Administrator
Male 

01-10-2006, 01:16 PM
Originally Posted by honeybee View Post
How hypocritical of you having read your reply to street dog!!!!!
There's nothing hypocritical in what she said - not everyone knows the two threads are connected.

If you don't have anything helpful to input to the thread starter's original question/concern then please stay off the thread.
babsc71
New Member!
Female 

01-10-2006, 06:38 PM
Murphydog,
Just caught this thread. Is there any more news?
Stick by your principles, girl. This sort of thing should not go on and you are in a position to make a difference. Good for you,
Babs xx
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 07:13 PM
If the kennels are as bad as you say the environmental health officer is the one who can do something about it. Get in touch with the officer for the area the kennels is in and tell them your concerns.
Dawn.
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 08:33 PM
Murphydog

I'm afraid i carnt help or offer any valuable advice,but i would like to say well done to you for at least taking the time to try to help these poor dogs who have no voice of their own,good luck .
honeybee
New Member!
Male 

02-10-2006, 02:33 PM
There are no principals for her to stick by as it is a pack of lies hence there are no more comments from her due to the action taken by the owners who are highly principled!!!
honeybee
New Member!
Male 

03-10-2006, 12:24 AM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
There's nothing hypocritical in what she said - not everyone knows the two threads are connected.

If you don't have anything helpful to input to the thread starter's original question/concern then please stay off the thread.
Can I suggest you read her reply to street dog before you publicly state that she's not being a hypocrite!!!! Also request murphydog explains why SHE hasn't let everyone know how the matter has been dealt with. THANKYOU
honeybee
New Member!
Male 

03-10-2006, 12:26 AM
Originally Posted by murphydog View Post
hi having a real bad day !!! basically a friend asked me to go and visit a stray kennels that her daughter helps out at she said the place is awful and needs closing down!!! she is a very knowledgable person in the dog world and wanted my opinion as she doesnt know what to do.
this has to be the worst place ive ever been the dogs are fed on the bare minimon cos the staff they employ have no experience so cant handle active dogs! the dogs are all underweight(some are fed only on pasta)the kennels are 6ft by 3ft and some of the dogs dont get out of them (one dog has been in his kennel for 5years cos no-one wants to walk him,if they cant get a dog out of the kennel they just turn the hosepipe on and hose the whole lot down including the dog!!!!!!!!!! there is a 2year old rottie who is deemed too aggressive so no-one goes near him they throw food through the bars and hose him down!!!!! he looks like he has hip displasia and is doomed to spend his life in pain and misery!! they have an old shepard there that was brought in last week by the dog warden she has been hit by a car her back end is not good she hasnt been took to the vet cos it not important!!!!!!! iam going back on wednesday to rehome the shepard i am going to take her straight to work if she has a broken pelvis(which i think she has)than i am going to kick off and cause plenty of trouble till somebody listerns to me!!!!!!!!!! dose anybody know what we can do?
i want to get the rottie out even if it it to put him too sleep cos that would be better then living like this,i have also heard that she had one dog live like this for 14years without vet care,there is parvo on the spot and some dogs have died cos they havent recieved vet care
Hi whats happening with this?? Intrigued to know??
honeybee
New Member!
Male 

03-10-2006, 12:27 AM
Hi whats happening with this, intrigued to know???
honeybee
New Member!
Male 

03-10-2006, 12:33 AM
Hear the deafening silence over the visit to the vets with the GSD, that is because like the rest of this tirade it is all a pack of lies. Oh, one slight truth, YES, sometimes a dog is fed on pasta - with chicken or egg - to build the dog up. Did you not know stray dogs living on the streets are very underweight and need building up.

The 'friend and daughter' deny any of these allegations, so why would anyone be sad enough to do this character assasination on a such a worthwhile Establishment????

Cowardly, because she never thought the centre in question would find out about her malicious tirade. It would make her queen for the day. How sick.

Her biggest mistake was underestimating the many friends, helpers and supporters there are for the the centre. This disgusting episode has reinforced the admiration felt by many for the owner and centre who despite everything put the dogs first and foremost, usually paying from their own pocket.

I am pleased to be one of these.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >