Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2024, 06:32 AM

Friday 24th May 2024

Morning all. Lovely and sunny here this morning. Hope you all had a good evening and tried to forget all the probs you are all having just for a few hours. Kelly sadly I am not allowed to know where he is as not considered a next of kin. Care homes won't tell me and nor will social services or hospitals. I have written to both sisters and neither will reply. They won't even tell my daughter in the USA. It is so wrong. I blame the government as they brought in new legislation about next of kin. Hey ho never mind. Well I do but can't do anything about it. Thanks though for your thoughts. Lynn hope you get the car problem sorted and Chris hope you get a peaceful day. Kelly take care of yourself. Sue and Barry have a good day. Kazz you to. Have a good day all of you.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2024, 09:06 AM
Good morning Brenda. Off load as much as you ike we will listen. Hope. you have had a good walk.

Hope you do get some help with the payments Lynn.

Any weight loss is good Kelly

Hope Gary calms down soon Chris. Good you sorted out the appointment before you travelled that distance

Lovdly morni g here. Teazle was keen to do a longer walk this morning, Towels and dog blankets washed and hoovering done. Now time for a coffee.

Tke care everyone.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2024, 09:08 AM
Lovely walk along the sand as low tide, then shingle and grass.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2024, 04:44 PM
Afternoon all
Lazarus has made a miraculous recovery, just in time to go drinking with his mates.....told my mum it would happen.
Steve had his blood test repeated as requested by the Dr ....no idea which test as he didn't bother checking his blood form, he also didn't get a print out of his blood results , he has his ECG Tuesday and then he has to wait for his chest x-ray. He is a nightmare as he never mentioned he has had hodkins lymphoma...he doesn't bother checking for lumps or anything, drives me bloody nuts
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2024, 05:35 PM
Evening brenda, Sue, griff and all to follow.
The weather turned out nice so we went to a garden centre for a wander and lunch with Freya.
Lauren asked if we would swap the Bank holiday Monday for today. No problems swapping s it will be nice to have a Bank holiday free.

brenda yes it is so wrong as Sue says unload we will listen. Glad you enjoyed your walk.
Sue another busy day.
griff what a nightmare for you.
Chis I hope the day has been quiet on the Gary front and that the internet problem is sorted.
Kazz hope you have had a good day.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2024, 06:21 PM
I am here

Well actually I did not actually try yesterday quite busy.

Sounds like everyone has lots going on. I am just off out for a walk and hope to catch you all later.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2024, 09:50 PM
Hi all

Weather not too bad this morning but the sun has done another runner. Still, it wasn't cold so that's a plus

Open Reach came (for 2 hours). Checked everything in the house three times. Went up the pole outside, came back and still a problem. Up the pole a further two times before he managed to fix it. Said it was a nightmare to find and was surprised by it as it was a really uncommon fault.

Gary a bit better today but has informed me that his carer is going to change all his passwords next week. It will mean that I can't do any unblocking when he has a strop, but maybe that's a good thing

He's doing his best to cut us out so we will let that happen until he gets fed up (as he will eventually) then we'll sort it out as and if it happens