Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-05-2024, 10:22 AM

Wet Wednesday. 22/05/2024.

Good morning as the title says.
Hopefully getting the car back later and all fixed and ready to sell as the caravan has now been sold.
We will put a new MOT on it even though it will be earlier but only by a couple of months, that will mean another day possibly two back off the road.
Fingers crossed it won't need any work or very little if it does.

Chris fingers crossed social workers get their finger out now so the rest of the things needing putting in place are sorted.
If you get hauled away because of Gary reporting you, we will come and demand your release.
I think we will not be needed.
griff men hey.
Sue I hope Sara had a good day and the rain stopped. It was Sara wasn't it ?
brenda I hope the weather is nice enough to enjoy a walk or two today. Is Margaret visiting ?
Kazz I hope all is good with you.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2024, 10:27 AM
Morning Lynn
Hope the car passes it's MOT no bother.
Dad's seen a Dr who just said carry on as you are doing and if still bad in 2 days come back! Steve's rung the drs, he has an appointment on Tuesday and I said you did get the appointment for the blood test.....he said no! Iade him call back and he has the blood test today, he is picking me up in a bit and I will go with him as I get free parking
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2024, 10:35 AM
Good morning all

Horribly wet this morning here too.

Went down in the car. Had breakfast and a natter at the cafe and a wet walk round the green with Ted who was not a happy bunny

I like the sound of a 'Free Chris' campaign. Thinking about it though, don't bother. A few years of three meals a day, a tele in the cell and peace and quiet wouldn't be too bad. I wonder if they'll let me take the mobility scooter
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2024, 10:42 AM
Morning all. Yep a bit damp here but I am hoping not to bad later this afternoon or else Margaret won't come as she gets soaked waiting for the bus her end as no bus shelter and if windy umbrella won't stay up. Just waiting for an email back from agents as boiler pressure has dropped. Not to drastically but needs to be seen to before the weekend as another Bank Holiday when no one around and I can't do it with my dodgy hands. Tesco has been so treating myself to a ping meal of sweet and sour chinese chicken and egg fried rice for lunch as if Margaret does make it over we will be eating again and putting on pounds. So easy to do. Well that's it for now. Hope you all get everything sorted that you want sorted and have a good afternoon and evening.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-05-2024, 11:06 AM
griff as long as dad keeps hydrated hopefully it ill pass, there is a nasty version of the norovirus bug going around.
I believed it was a Winter bug but like everything else things are changing.
Lol Chris looking forward positively.
Hope Ted is happier now he's home and dry.
brenda fingers crossed Margaret makes it over and someone comes to sort the boiler pressure out.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2024, 04:58 PM
Afternoon all

Could not get on the site but only try once then back to book. LOL

Been wet here but drying up now. Just heard general election called for4th July any thoughts?

Chris Funny as Gary's complaining is complaining about carers is a different ball game my Aunt Brenda (learnign difficulties) complained abuot a carer and when I got to the bottom of it it was because A.Brenda wanted to eat a whole large birthday cake to herself at one sitting and carer stopped her my Aunt "complained" to another carer and becuse of the communication issue a whole "ball was set rolling"
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2024, 04:59 PM
Lynn Glad the care is back and selling wounds positive will you be one or two car after that? Thanks for asking after me its the site and getting on or maybe my timing to get on.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2024, 05:01 PM
Griff Hope you Dad feels better shortly. And maybe more important neither of you two catch it, last thing either of you need. Sounds like Steve did need a kick up the backside to get moving.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2024, 05:02 PM
Brenda Bank holiday weekend not what you need if an error on something so good call for today. Enjoy your "ping meal"
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2024, 05:03 PM
Sue I wonder if you are having the same issue with getting on as me again. Any news on the family staying or going back?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >