Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 08:27 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Happy Sunday all
Morning Lynn sorry Gorden has got a cold, you will have to rub his chest
Helena I can imagine you being a "stop out" haha Have a good day.
Morning Rosebud, hope you have a peaceful day.

8 of us and a baby for lunch today, which is why I'm here early
You are having a BABY for lunch?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-03-2014, 08:27 AM
Morning Jenny enjoy your day even though it is a busy day for you.
I will not be rubbing any chests he is not that ill.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 08:35 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

I remember those rotary washing lines. I had one once but the stuff in the middle didn't seem to dry very quickly. Here i have a line that runs the length of the garden it is brilliant especially as we get the sun out the back all day and the wind from the fields. Luckily the garden is wide enough you don't notice it if your out there.
Dry and sunny here at the moment. I just let Lyla asbo cat out and she was intent on trying to scale the walls of the house to the roof to get the birds, so much to her annoyance she is now back in.

I am going to visit my sons today at their respective houses and see my grandchildren. I am also going back to the train station to try and get my ticket down to Charly's next weekend. I have decided to stay until tuesday now as I can move my Tuesday work to Wed so that will be a lovely break for me. I am getting quite excited.. I did hear the weather is mean't to get more spring like at the end of next week too.

Have a lovely Sunday everyone.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 08:41 AM
Morning Lynn, Helena, Rosebud, Nippy and all who follow,

I didn't have such an early call ... 6.30 which was a bonus and rather than having to put the dogs on their flexi leads I just opened the back door on to the river garden That is only about the 6th time this year due to the flooding. However, it must haver rained over night because they came back with very brown gooey silty feet . I'll perhaps have to give that garden a miss after its been raining for a while

Not sure what I'm up to today, whether to go and visit Mum or leave that until tomorrow .... decisions, decisions Whatever I decide I will not be doing any more cleaning up today as my back is feeling decidedly tender.

Lynn it must be your fault that its wet I believe its meant to be OK up until around mid afternoon and then heavy rain. I hope you get that washing dried.I hope Gorden feels OK soon and keeps his germs to himself.
Nippy enjoy your big family meal .... what you are best at
Rosebud There probably isn't enough meat on the baby to feed everyone
Helena Enjoy your dog walk and if you are back down at the vans today I hope it goes smoothly.

Enjoy your day everyone and see you later.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 08:44 AM
Morning Bev you snuck in That sounds like a great idea to shift your Tuesday work to Wednesday to give you a long weekend. Enjoy your visits today and I hope AC (asbocat) gets to have a run outside at some time ..... he sounds crazy
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 08:44 AM
Morning Ladies.

Lovely morning out there. Amber had a game with her friend Max who unfortunately always clambers over her back and makes her dirty. Never mind it gives her a bit of exercise. She is noshing away on her chicken drumstick at the moment her second one this morning.

Lynn
, sorry to hear Gordon has gone down with the lurgy it just keeps going round and round.

Helena I hope your van is up and running now with new visitors.

Rosebud,
like you I have some lines under cover but because this wind has wrecked my gazebo going to have to replace it. Still it functions after a manner still. I'll wait until March is out.

Nippy Jen, I am glad I do not have a large family to dinner. I don't think I shall be doing a joint today just chicken Kiev's I think.

Have a good day all, might strip my beds and do them today while the sun shines. Take care all, God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 08:50 AM
Morning Jenny and Bev you snuck in while I was posting.

Jenny, not getting any cleaner down there then bet you will be glad when we get a decent rain to wash it down without it flooding again.

Bev, That will give you a love weekend having the Tuesday as well as the long weekend. Well done, not surprised you are getting excited.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 09:23 AM
Morning all
Hope everyone is well, I've just dropped in whilst having breakfast as I'm taking Lauryn and her friend to Harry Potter world, I've been told it's fab so can't wait. It's a trip that Sainsburys staff association has organised. Hubby didn't want to go so he's staying home with Rosie
It's dry here so hope it stays that way
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-03-2014, 09:56 AM
Morning all although coming up to midday. I am totally shattered as Da Booga had another horrible seizure at 4am but at least this time she did not pee on the duvet as she crashed off the [very high] bed down onto the floor.

That makes two bad seizures in 22 hours and I am praying that I do not have a day with her like I did yesterday. I am desperately in need of sleep but I doubt I will even manage a nanny nap this afternoon.

So apologies for not really having a clue as to what was said either yesterday or so far this morning, and apologies in advance for probably not being with it again today.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 10:21 AM
You see washing lines in strange places here; in a sheep field between two trees.. but Storm Darwin felled one of the trees..

Sheds here in Kerry do not have doors; one side is open. Big enough for the car thankfully

Ah LOOKEE.. the sun is fighting to come out...Don't be shy!

RIP printer...the paper feed will not take hold
Makes some very rude noises..

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/p...7C14418969.htm

This is the one I will get.. argos is by Tesco so off to the great metropolis tomorrow early
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »