Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post
Like i said if you happen to be in the garden at the time.....
It only takes a second for you to see what your dog does before you close the back door, thats why I have lights.
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
It only takes a second for you to see what your dog does before you close the back door, thats why I have lights.
I check the garden before i let them out, they do whatever they have then they come in, i don't leave them out there. They don't generally go out there when its dark because i walk them before bed wink wink
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 07:52 PM
I check the garden before i let them out, they do whatever they have then they come in, i don't leave them out there. They don't generally go out there when its dark because i walk them before bed wink wink
Then that should be fine, I wouldnt expect you or anyone else to do anything more than that.
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 07:54 PM
Then that should be fine, I wouldnt expect you or anyone else to do anything more than that.
Gee thanks
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Gee thanks
Youre welcome, I detect a bit of sarcasm but I genuinely mean it if you dont.
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 08:02 PM
So...if cats don't do stupid things can someone please explain to me WHY one particular cat where I used to live insisted on approaching Rupert and attempting to rub up against him, purring the whole time? He flattened it several times and had he not been muzzled and leashed it'd have been killed. I had to avoid the street completely, it'd come running to us meowing it's head off as soon as it saw Rupert If I were alone it took no notice of me. And no, it didn't live with a dog or, as far as the owner knew, know a dog that looked anything like Rupert.

My old neighbours cat used to cut through our garden regardless of whether Rupert was out or not. She got chased god knows how many times by him, by the dog living next door to us, by the dogs behind us and she never seemed to learn.
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Youre welcome, I detect a bit of sarcasm but I genuinely mean it if you dont.
Maybe just a tad of sarcasm thrown in Dawn LOL i luff you really
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 08:11 PM
Bring in T Rex n then no one would have a say or choice in anything! Try understanding that ones 'killing instincts', survival, ways are very different to others. All who care do and try look after the ones they love to best of their capabilities and understanding. Am sorry but having a peace, love (hippie) moment. Just treasure n love every day as much as can.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Maybe just a tad of sarcasm thrown in Dawn LOL i luff you really
Well thats OK, I can do sarcasm like the best of them, and I do know you wouldnt wish harm on anything in you garden really.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 08:15 PM
Do your dogs live with cats ? they may be ok with the cats they live with but generally they are not with other cats they may encounter
Yes they have 2 kittens & yes they are fine with other cats. Cats from either side of us come & entwine themselves round the dogs legs
Page 22 of 56 « First < 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 > Last »