Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2010, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
any news???????
what she said.......

this saga is such a giggle, sorry kel but it is.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2010, 01:30 PM
LOl what you like? Well as of this morning he was still alive at least, he said he's going to the local (an hour walk) Church to go and play the organ or something - er, exactly what he's supposed to be there taking a break from!!!!!!!

DUHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

His mobile battery is dead so he can't contact me 'til he gets back from that....duh again....

But last night I got an apology from him not listening to me and he said he should never have chose to stay that long, he said when his 'friend' mentioned 10 days he felt too rude to cut it down to shorter. So he's feeling a bit sorry for himself and he's got over a week yet. He was sad because I was at the dr yesterday for bloods and he wasn't around, but I think that's mainly because he had some bloods done a few month back and I went with him. I wasn't bothered I was only there 10 mins lol. x
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2010, 02:55 PM
He sounds like he is learning the hard way. He may have more strength when he gets back to say no next time.
So he doesn't want to move there now??
Seriously he doesn't have much to do on this island by the sound of it, so in desperation he is going to do the thing he is suppose to be having a rest from.
I was thinking though, maybe this island of people may be a cult and trying to convert him sorry my imagination on this thread is working over time
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2010, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
He sounds like he is learning the hard way. He may have more strength when he gets back to say no next time.
So he doesn't want to move there now??
Seriously he doesn't have much to do on this island by the sound of it, so in desperation he is going to do the thing he is suppose to be having a rest from.
I was thinking though, maybe this island of people may be a cult and trying to convert him sorry my imagination on this thread is working over time
LOL well exactly, he never can say no to people (except me! ) so will teach him a lesson!

Now behaving trying to scare me I have just started feeling better about all this tom foolery!
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2010, 03:31 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
LOL well exactly, he never can say no to people (except me! ) so will teach him a lesson!

Now behaving trying to scare me I have just started feeling better about all this tom foolery!
sorry but so hard not to think of weird and bizarre things
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
maybe this island of people may be a cult and trying to convert him sorry my imagination on this thread is working over time

To be fair I think the people of Sark are fairley normal, apart from the no cars and a few other things.

There is a small island of the coast of Denmark where some really weird peole live, religious cult and all sorts

And then of course there's an island of the coast of Australia where some (Well one at least) strange person lives Some on Dogsey know all about her
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
To be fair I think the people of Sark are fairley normal, apart from the no cars and a few other things.

There is a small island of the coast of Denmark where some really weird peole live, religious cult and all sorts

And then of course there's an island of the coast of Australia where some (Well one at least) strange person lives Some on Dogsey know all about her
Bahahahahaaaa indeed!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2010, 10:22 PM
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2010, 10:30 PM
Probably is her in disguise
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2010, 02:08 AM

Oh who is it, I know I should know, but can't remember her
Sark just sounds creepy now due to the Random saga, and really all I have is my imagination, and that is going wild with Sark and its residents. Maybe when Random moves there she could shed some light on what it is like really
Originally Posted by random View Post
Probably is her in disguise
You will have to send me a piccy of your b/f if he doesn't come back so I can spread it around here, in case this weird Australian Island person, has gone in disguise and come for your b/f.
Page 11 of 15 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »