Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
I could just see him attempting to Alpha Roll, poke, string up etc my late Desmond he would get a surprise that would wipe the smile off his face & damage his love life. Especially as Desmond's nickname was crutch height !! Don't think a band aid would cover the damage.

FYI CM's dog do not play together naturally, throwing a ball, or a Frisbee or running behind a dominant human is not "natural"behaviour. Neither is using a paddling pool. Having had GSDs longer than CM has been alive, mine played together without any human intervention, CMs GSDs do not, they sniff each other, walk around & sleep, they certainly don't play like any GSDs I've ever met.

As he doesn't do dog training how did his pack learn to retrieve ?????? Someone must have taught them he of course doesn't do"Conditioning a dog to human commands" so how do his dogs bring the ball, Frisbee etc back if they are not conditioned to respond to human commands. Psychic powers ???? or are dogs born retrieving & need no human intervention ?
When did you go and stay then seeing as you seem to have all the inside information, the rest of us are just to blind or is it stupid to see? Oh no or is it just more supposition yet again.
Well Duh he trains his dogs, just as I train my dogs, I don't see the need to train anyone else's to retrieve though. I'm damn good at tiling too but not planning on doing anyone else's. Some people teach history doesn't mean because they're a teacher they can or want to teach quantum physics or whatever.
His dogs do play together, just because when he films them with other dogs entering the compound and you see them laying around in the sun, it doesn't mean that's all they ever do. Also lots of dogs don't actually need much training to retrieve a ball, you chuck it and they go and get it, the reward is the chase they tend to pick it pretty quickly. Who says he doesn't interact with his dogs apart from those who seem to think he's the devil personified.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
When did you go and stay then seeing as you seem to have all the inside information, the rest of us are just to blind or is it stupid to see? Oh no or is it just more supposition yet again.
Well Duh he trains his dogs, just as I train my dogs, I don't see the need to train anyone else's to retrieve though. I'm damn good at tiling too but not planning on doing anyone else's. Some people teach history doesn't mean because they're a teacher they can or want to teach quantum physics or whatever.
His dogs do play together, just because when he films them with other dogs entering the compound and you see them laying around in the sun, it doesn't mean that's all they ever do. Also lots of dogs don't actually need much training to retrieve a ball, you chuck it and they go and get it, the reward is the chase they tend to pick it pretty quickly. Who says he doesn't interact with his dogs apart from those who seem to think he's the devil personified.
Really! I am quick shocked you cannot see how this can be a great way for a) a person to build a bond with a dog and b) help to give the dog mental and physical exercise.

He works as a ...well...god knows what his title is....but he does not seem to help the owners develop a good relationship with he dogs.

Many dogs will retirieve naturally, but it needs to be encourged and rewarded for the dog to contiune...(ie - trained!)
Merz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-08-2009, 07:47 PM
My girl goes nowhere wihout me! I have trained her basic commands-leave, sit, down etc. etc. etc. I would never dream of putting her in kennels-it would destroy her. If ever I go on holiday, which is very rare, Hatti goes to my brothers who also has a lab. because I know she is fine there.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2009, 07:49 PM
Id not "train" with anyone id not leave my dogs with over night etc for a emergency

Id not leave CM with a photo of my dogs, let alone a re live animal!!!!
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2009, 07:50 PM
Who says he doesn't interact with his dogs apart from those who seem to think he's the devil personified.
You can see the closeness (and I'm not talking distance here) between CM and his dogs. It's lovely to see, actually. Yet others see it as fear, it's really strange I honestly think that some, NOT ALL, "antis" see what they want to see with regard CM and the bond he has with his dogs.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2009, 07:54 PM
I dont see any closenes, even when he puts his arms around them for Pix , its forced & AWFULLY uncomfy to see. Poor dogs

Does he even LIKE dogs?
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2009, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
I dont see any closenes, even when he puts his arms around them for Pix , its forced & AWFULLY uncomfy to see. Poor dogs

Does he even LIKE dogs?
I think it's more than obvious that he loves dogs. I see the affection he has and how pleased he looks when some of the dogs with serious issues make progress.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-08-2009, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
You can see the closeness (and I'm not talking distance here) between CM and his dogs. It's lovely to see, actually. Yet others see it as fear, it's really strange I honestly think that some, NOT ALL, "antis" see what they want to see with regard CM and the bond he has with his dogs.
Of course they do and yet we are the ones accused of being unable to see.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2009, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
I think it's more than obvious that he loves dogs. I see the affection he has and how pleased he looks when some of the dogs with serious issues make progress.

No sorry its not obvious at all, they are a money making tool. If he liked them he wouldnt keep hurting them would he?
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2009, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Of course they do and yet we are the ones accused of being unable to see.

You are just seeing DIFFERENT things thats all?

Whats the big deal?

I think hes a useless pratt & you like him & think hes talented.

......................simples..................... ..................
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »