View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 07:51 AM
Poor boy, it did look nasty. Why can't people just pick up after them selves a bit more it really makes you made!

It looked like a lovely work before the acident though xx
Greyhawk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 07:59 AM
Ouch that looks nasty Poor boy

Hope it heals up soon x
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 08:00 AM
Awwww poor Brucey baby OUCH!! that was a wee bit expensive Still as long as my darling Bruce is ok now.

Lil' Sis sends licks to her poorly Bro'

What a way to end a lovely day, I've not been on much over the weekend, been decorating the hall

Give him a big (gentle) hug from us all!!!!

Must have been bad to need anaesthetic hun, poor boy, what did he stand on, do you know???

He does look all forlorn with his lamp shade on

Get well soon Bruce!!!

Elaine xxxxx

Poppy [[[[[[[[[licks]]]]]]]
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 08:01 AM
Oh nooooooooooo What a shame it looked such a lovely walk too! Hope he's better soon
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 08:19 AM
Awww my poor Brucie, that look awful, bless him.
Hope he feels better soon.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 08:25 AM
What a horrible way to end what looks like a beautiful walk. Poor poor Bruce give him a hug from me. Hope he feels a bit better soon x
dallys
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-06-2009, 10:05 AM
Aww such a shame for him, looks like you were all having a fab day too.

Sending feeling better soon vibes and alot of winning lottery ticket vibes your way too...£325..sounds like you need them.

Lou x
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 10:13 AM
Awwwww poor boy, hope he is a bit brighter this morning x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Ouch, poor little chap!! Hope he heals soon. I wonder what it was? Oh, and I have one of those ''attracts disaster (costs a fortune)'' dogs too ;o)
I think either glass or maybe a piece of sharp metal, although I didn't see any metal in the water (which is very clear) but it has sliced up the leg in a perfect line so whatever it was must of been pointing upwards.
Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Aaawww babe, I hope he heals quickly. Big hugs x x x x x
Thank honey I think he will he's had chriscross stitches, don;'t Know why they did it like that, maybe to hold better.
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Oh no, poor Bruce, how awful for him and your bank balance what an awful end to a lovely walk
I know everything was going so well too, even thought we'd eat out afterwards...best plans laid, we didn't get home till about 10 last night...starving
Originally Posted by BigBearsRule View Post
Ouch! Poor fella. Hope he gets better soon.
Thanks, how they expect him to be on limited exercise for 10 days i am not sure....Border Collies and limted exercise don't really go together
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Poor wee Bruce, its always him isn't it.

Still, glad he's all stitched up again now
Everytime hun Everytime...when i come to yours I am fetching a complete sick/medicine/first aid bag with me
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
Oh poor Bruce! That must have been a shock to you too *hugs*
Glad the vet could fix it, hope the boy feels better soon xx
It was, he never even yelped, then suddenly blood everywhere
Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
Oh cr@p. What a horrid way to end a beautiful day out. I must say that I think thats a good price for a Sunday. You would have been really robbed at the vets I used to work at. Sounds like you have a good one. Hope things get better for you guys soon.
Hilary x
Well I thought it wasn't too bad, but then my last bill with reah was over £900, so as long as they are safe thats all I care about. The vet complimented us on ''what a wonderful temperment he has'' and was saying the nurses fell in love with him and were loving him....my hubby was looking at the breakdown and said..QUOTE...you haven't charged for the entertainment as well have you
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Oh poor thing. That happened to Mo once, I just hate broken glass. Healing hugs from us xxxx
Thanks hun, I wish people would take thier rubbish home
Originally Posted by Razcox View Post
Poor boy, it did look nasty. Why can't people just pick up after them selves a bit more it really makes you made!

It looked like a lovely work before the acident though xx
Do they ever, it's seems alot easier to just throw it away...anywhere
Originally Posted by Greyhawk View Post
Ouch that looks nasty Poor boy

Hope it heals up soon x
Thank you, hopefully it will, he's young and fit, so I am sure he'll be his normal self soon
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Awwww poor Brucey baby OUCH!! that was a wee bit expensive Still as long as my darling Bruce is ok now.

Lil' Sis sends licks to her poorly Bro'

What a way to end a lovely day, I've not been on much over the weekend, been decorating the hall

Give him a big (gentle) hug from us all!!!!

Must have been bad to need anaesthetic hun, poor boy, what did he stand on, do you know???

He does look all forlorn with his lamp shade on

Get well soon Bruce!!!

Elaine xxxxx

Poppy [[[[[[[[[licks]]]]]]]
Thanks mate, and thanks for your call this morning, Bruce is still sitting on his seat....can not move (well he'd like me to think that) Bruce says thank you ''little sis'' for his kisses
Originally Posted by cava14una View Post
Oh nooooooooooo What a shame it looked such a lovely walk too! Hope he's better soon
He was having such a good time too, bless him he thought the trip to the vets was part and parcel of the day out...until he realised I was leaving him, then he became a little unsure.
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Awww my poor Brucie, that look awful, bless him.
Hope he feels better soon.
At least it was a clean straight cut, so it was easier to sutre than a jagged one, so thanks for small mercies
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
What a horrible way to end what looks like a beautiful walk. Poor poor Bruce give him a hug from me. Hope he feels a bit better soon x
Hugs delivered, he's going to be playing on this...I can see
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Oh poor little man. I've had that happen to one of mine too. I nearly lost him under the anesthetic when his foot was stitched up
Give him a hug and a biccie from me!
Becky
I had it happen with my old dog Meg, only it went through the tendon, so at least we didn;t have that panic this time as the emergency vet is half hour away. If it had of been a tendon, god knows what would of happened
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >