Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2008, 08:40 PM

My New Website

Well, I don't know how I did it but I managed to do it all on my own

I've set up a website to sell my doggy bits and pieces online, I've only added one thing to the shop at the moment as I wanted to test it out, I will add more things as and when I can, I have loads of stuff to put on it so it's going to take forever.

Clive is bringing the engraver home so I can practice at the weekend, its a hand held one and if I get on ok with it he will buy me a better one, if the dog tags sell then he is going to hire me one of those laser ones that type them out really neatly. He has ordered me a selection of tags ranging from bones through to ones with heads of certain breeds on one side, hopefully something to satisfy everyone. I think poor Fabian is going to be the model for all this stuff, bless him

I have cages and pens to put on, some stuff will be new and some will be used, but it will all be good quality and although a majority of my collectables stock at the moment relates to setters and pointers, I will be getting my hands on all sorts of things...so watch this space

If anyone has any tips I will welcome them, I can't seem to get it to let me put a postage amount in so have had to add it to the total price, there is possibly a way but its obviously gone right over my head

I'm hoping that people looking for a breed specific item,or something that they cannot find elsewhere,will email me and I will try to find it for them.

I have added the link to my profile but for ease of reference it is www.doggyniknaks.co.uk

Fingers crossed it will be the start of something good

Sheree x
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

02-07-2008, 09:31 PM
Well done Sheree and I wish the you the bestof luck with it.

I have saved to my favs.

Pity I have just bought new sighthound collars and tags before we went on our break, but hopefully there will be something I need in the near future.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2008, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Well done Sheree and I wish the you the bestof luck with it.

I have saved to my favs.

Pity I have just bought new sighthound collars and tags before we went on our break, but hopefully there will be something I need in the near future.

Thanks Eunice I'm hoping to come up with some good ideas for tree presents at Xmas, just little token gifts that won't cost the earth...I just need more hours in the day in order to get them all on...I suppose it will become easier as I put more and more stuff on xx
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Wow, it looks really good! Really looking forward to the pointery things!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2008, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by mse2ponder View Post
Wow, it looks really good! Really looking forward to the pointery things!
Thanks for that, I will get them on as soon as I can
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2008, 09:47 PM
Looks great, best of luck with it, have put it in my faves so will keep an eye out!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Looks great, best of luck with it, have put it in my faves so will keep an eye out!

Thanks Kel xxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Well done Sheree, I just knew you'd sort it in the end, I'll pop over and have a look now.

Wow, those laser guided thingies are really great, I looked into getting one but it was way too expensive as a hobby item

Still I can think of many uses for one, little plaques and such like, not too mention dog tags etc.

One supplier I use takes the order 'on line' and then 'pay pals' me for the postage. I'm happy to use pay pal for that 'cos it has to be linked to the order and can't be a 'fake' pay pal e-mail.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2008, 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Well done Sheree, I just knew you'd sort it in the end, I'll pop over and have a look now.

Wow, those laser guided thingies are really great, I looked into getting one but it was way too expensive as a hobby item

Still I can think of many uses for one, little plaques and such like, not too mention dog tags etc.

One supplier I use takes the order 'on line' and then 'pay pals' me for the postage. I'm happy to use pay pal for that 'cos it has to be linked to the order and can't be a 'fake' pay pal e-mail.

Thanks H, I've only set it up for paypal at the moment, once I've moved I shall organise that I can take other methods of payment, and will give people the option to collect items if they want to.

Some of the tags that Clive has ordered are "glow in the dark", I think they will look good with the laser engraver...I'm quite a neat writer but want the goods to look professional. Apparently he gets quite a lot of requests for trophy engraving but has always declined, so thats another avenue I could explore
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-07-2008, 10:07 PM
Sure looks like you're going to be busy!!

Just had a look at the web site - I'm impressed you've done a lot of work very quickly, hoping it all goes well.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >