Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2008, 04:28 PM

Bath Champ Show

Good luck to those that are going this weekend.
I'll be there Sunday, touch wood without the wellies, binliners and umbrellas for the first time ever LOL
Let us know how you all get on .
Gina&Jaz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2008, 05:09 PM
I'll be working, but Mum will be there with Lola on the Saturday. That's if she doesn't come into season tomorrow, and knowing her, she probably will!
MaryS
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2008, 06:25 PM
Originally Posted by megan57collies View Post
I'll be there Sunday, touch wood without the wellies, binliners and umbrellas for the first time ever LOL
Might see you there, if not tipping it down may come and say hello....we are not in ring until 1330 (arf arf) so should have plenty of time!!

Mary
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Oh we are not going this year. Been the last couple of years.

Good luck everyone and hope the weather stays fine.
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2008, 01:15 AM
OH, what a day, raining (as usual at Bath Champ ), muddy, wet, and more muddy

Good day, took a 2nd which I was very pleased about, although I realised at the last minute that I had mislaid my little map and didn't know which ring we were in, and in my panic, didn't think to PM you to ask you to look for me, so I could tell you were I was I'm bleddy hopeless

Was a nice day though, got some shampoo and other bits, as my girly is now almost out of coat after tonights brush, and everyone today went home with a little bit of her fur

How did everyone get on ?
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2008, 07:43 AM
Good day, took a 2nd which I was very pleased about
Well done!
Was there any problem getting out of the car park, I remember going to wet Bath shows (kinda appropriate! ) and despite straw being put down, the tractor was made good use of by the end of the show!
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2008, 08:45 AM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Well done!
Was there any problem getting out of the car park, I remember going to wet Bath shows (kinda appropriate! ) and despite straw being put down, the tractor was made good use of by the end of the show!
Thank you

It was rather 'sticky'. so much so, that the OH had to rev so much to get out of the mud, that a big lump of mud flicked up, into his window and onto his lap That'll teach him
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2008, 10:38 PM
Sorry I missed you Malady.
For Bath the weather wasn't too bad with even glimmers of sunshine in the afternoon.
I actually really enjoyed the day. The ring set up is far better for the dodgy weather we seem to get each year. It's just a shame it slices the show up rather than having all the rings in the middle. Definately better for the exhibitor though.
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2008, 10:39 PM
Glad you enjoyed yourself, it's been raining all day here today
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2008, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
OH, what a day, raining (as usual at Bath Champ ), muddy, wet, and more muddy

Good day, took a 2nd which I was very pleased about, although I realised at the last minute that I had mislaid my little map and didn't know which ring we were in, and in my panic, didn't think to PM you to ask you to look for me, so I could tell you were I was I'm bleddy hopeless

Was a nice day though, got some shampoo and other bits, as my girly is now almost out of coat after tonights brush, and everyone today went home with a little bit of her fur

How did everyone get on ?
Well done!!

My friend took her newf and got a 1st and i think it was a 3rd with the other so she was really pleased.

I went last year, tried a bit of showing with jess, i had white trousers on and by the time i left had mud up to my knees and wet through. Put me off going this year with the forcast of rain again.
Glad you had a good day though!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >