Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2008, 06:10 PM

New Kitchen Trolley

I'm sick to death of spending money on rubbish pieces of furniture that don't stand the test of time so have bought this to replace the old Argos one.

It was 3 times the price of the Argos one but is twice the size and a gorgeous well made piece of furniture. I love it!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2008, 07:06 PM
Oh Jackie, I love it! My type of thing - fab
x0x
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2008, 07:07 PM
As popular as Argos is you will not get a well made item of furniture in there. You make think it's well made but you do actually get what you pay for (my motto in life ).

Now Jackie, that is one gorgeous kitchen trolley, it just looks quality. Very nice

Edited to add although it may be three times the price I bet it lasts ten times as long!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Oh Jackie, I love it! My type of thing - fab
x0x
Thought you'd approve Vicki

Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
As popular as Argos is you will not get a well made item of furniture in there. You make think it's well made but you do actually get what you pay for (my motto in life ).

Now Jackie, that is one gorgeous kitchen trolley, it just looks quality. Very nice

Edited to add although it may be three times the price I bet it lasts ten times as long!
Absolutely true Becks and you're motto is a good one. Complete quality, you can tell when you open the drawers and they glide...how sad it that?
I agree it will last 10 times as long. It wasn't stupid money eiher. I'm very impressed with the workmanship and the best thing about it (in OH's view) is that it came fully assembled!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2008, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
It wasn't stupid money eiher. I'm very impressed with the workmanship and the best thing about it (in OH's view) is that it came fully assembled!
Proper crafted stuff always does. I have nothing against flat pack, have plenty of ikea stuff myself but you can tell when it's fully assembled. We have bedroom furniture that came like that and you can feel the difference in the built quality. No loose joints, or even joints that loosen over time.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Proper crafted stuff always does. I have nothing against flat pack, have plenty of ikea stuff myself but you can tell when it's fully assembled. We have bedroom furniture that came like that and you can feel the difference in the built quality. No loose joints, or even joints that loosen over time.
Absolutely to all of the above. We always used to buy flat pack but so much of it wouldn't go together or you had bits left over. This is soooo different!
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2008, 08:39 PM
...... is it on trolley ? can you point to it
Love it!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
...... is it on trolley ? can you point to it
Love it!!
LOL, thanks Tracy
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

really nice, i always think you get what you pay for
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by shiba View Post
really nice, i always think you get what you pay for
Yep and it's happening more and more now. The cheap stuff is just sometimes too cheap
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >