Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2008, 08:48 AM

Good morning everyone !

Morning all,

What a lovely day it is here…. a bright sky and the sun is just starting to shine. It’s a bit nippy out there, but nice and dry. Perfect dog-walking weather.

Having said that, I didn’t do it this morning….. Baz did and now the dogs are giving us the “where’s my breakfast” stare

I think I shall make macaroni cheese for lunch and we’ll have with crispy bacon with it – fab.

Whatever you’re up to, have a great Sunday, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem :
You know it’s going to be a bad day when your horn goes off accidentally and remains stuck as you follow a group of Hell's Angels on the motorway
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2008, 08:51 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Off to my parents today for a belated birthday party for Mia (just family) it would have been last week but my brother and his wife, dubbed "Posh and Becks" couldnt make it, so we have had to re-arrange everything to suit them (dont get me started)

Have a good day all xxx
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2008, 08:54 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.
Was out just before 7 this morning and just got back,had a lovely walkbeforeall the weekend,dry weather dogwalkers come out(you know the ones i mean )

have a good day

Jeanette
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2008, 08:54 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
A lovely sunny if a bit nippy start to the day here too. my dogs have had thier first walks and hopefully it will be a bit warmer when we go out at 10.
I actually have a Sunday off work today so intend to make the most of it as I normally work all weekends.
Hope everyone else has a good day.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2008, 08:56 AM
Morning all!
Sunday - my only day off (even thought I still have to go in to feed the animals!), and I was awake at 7:15, when Teagan wanted her breakfast!

Got up, and we both had breakfast, we've also been out for Teagans walk to the park - that wind is cold on your ears!

Now just warming up, then picking my friend Lisa, and her daughter Hollie up, and taking them to Freeport in Fleetwood!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-01-2008, 08:56 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all. Nice dry bright and sunny here too although a little nippy.
Off out for our walk in a few minutes then chilling a bit today after yesterdays manic visit from the Children.
Roast chicken for us for lunch.
How are your aches today Vicki ? Feeling better I hope.
Have a good day all.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2008, 09:03 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and bright here this morning. Just trying to pry our eyes open before heading out for the first walk. Breakfast today is pancakes, sausage and maple syrup, mmmmmmm! Haven't decided anything beyond that yet.
Have a good Sunday whatever you're doing.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2008, 09:04 AM
Dry and bright so far today... been up 3 hours but still not 'up' if you know what I mean... Feeling really down again this morning.... got a feeling my old bunny Raff is 'on his way' plus there are few other things too... D been as good as gold and I think J has sleep depravation and is a bit jealous... Oh well a fun day ensues....
Hope you all have a great day
Love Claire x
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2008, 09:07 AM

It's bright and sunny here as well, but chilly, hopefully it will turn out to be a lovely day

I'm a bit tired this morning, Jack was shaking his head a fair bit in the night and it seemed everytime he did it woke me up, but bless him, he can't help it, I just wish I could wave a magic wand and make it all better for him.

Hope you all have a goog one

Christine
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2008, 09:38 AM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post

Off to my parents today for a belated birthday party for Mia (just family) it would have been last week but my brother and his wife, dubbed "Posh and Becks" couldnt make it, so we have had to re-arrange everything to suit them (dont get me started)

Have a good day all xxx
Morning Jules - hope Mia has a fab party

Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all.
Was out just before 7 this morning and just got back,had a lovely walkbeforeall the weekend,dry weather dogwalkers come out(you know the ones i mean )

have a good day

Jeanette
Morning Jeanette - I know the ones

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
A lovely sunny if a bit nippy start to the day here too. my dogs have had thier first walks and hopefully it will be a bit warmer when we go out at 10.
I actually have a Sunday off work today so intend to make the most of it as I normally work all weekends.
Hope everyone else has a good day.
Morning Bev - hope you have a cracking day off x

Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
Morning all!
Sunday - my only day off (even thought I still have to go in to feed the animals!), and I was awake at 7:15, when Teagan wanted her breakfast!

Got up, and we both had breakfast, we've also been out for Teagans walk to the park - that wind is cold on your ears!

Now just warming up, then picking my friend Lisa, and her daughter Hollie up, and taking them to Freeport in Fleetwood!
Morning Hevvur - have a great time x

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki,morning all. Nice dry bright and sunny here too although a little nippy.
Off out for our walk in a few minutes then chilling a bit today after yesterdays manic visit from the Children.
Roast chicken for us for lunch.
How are your aches today Vicki ? Feeling better I hope.
Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn - thanks for asking honey, not too bad

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and bright here this morning. Just trying to pry our eyes open before heading out for the first walk. Breakfast today is pancakes, sausage and maple syrup, mmmmmmm! Haven't decided anything beyond that yet.
Have a good Sunday whatever you're doing.
Morning Jackie - you've just made my toast fade into insignificance......

Originally Posted by petticoat74 View Post
Dry and bright so far today... been up 3 hours but still not 'up' if you know what I mean... Feeling really down again this morning.... got a feeling my old bunny Raff is 'on his way' plus there are few other things too... D been as good as gold and I think J has sleep depravation and is a bit jealous... Oh well a fun day ensues....
Hope you all have a great day
Love Claire x
Morning Claire *hugs* - pm me if you want to chat honey x

Originally Posted by CLMG View Post

It's bright and sunny here as well, but chilly, hopefully it will turn out to be a lovely day

I'm a bit tired this morning, Jack was shaking his head a fair bit in the night and it seemed everytime he did it woke me up, but bless him, he can't help it, I just wish I could wave a magic wand and make it all better for him.

Hope you all have a goog one

Christine
Morning Christine - hope Jack's lug-hole problem improves soon - I know it drives them nuts xxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >