Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

07-06-2006, 12:55 PM

Awful neighbours

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

im willing to back to uni and suffer the hell that it was if it just means i dont have to live next the ********* nextdoor.

im sure its a council house coz i dunno how they can afford it otherwise, and the council keep coming out to do repiars, so presume that means its a council house.

They are just horrific, seriosuly are.

the two girls are just bikes literally, they must have 4 or 5 babies btween em, were first opregnant when they were 16 and 14 repectively, you'd think you would learn.

the people that come and go through the hosue too, i dunno where they come from, its like a drugs hosue and brothel all in one

the so calle father is in jail again and the kids they have over there are all jobless and jsut sit in the garden searing and creating gneral abuse and nuisance

my main problem is they keep teasing oscar and so he barks at them then they have the ****ign nerve to moan about his barking, well hes lived inbetween two neighbours for the last 3 months and never barked once so when theres jsut one dont you htin kthat shows something

and if they threten t shoot him or stab him again i seriously will jump over the fence with a baseball abt, see how hard they are then, already scared em away once, wimps they are are all mouth.

the youngest kid is like 10 or somehting and never i nschool and him and his friends have broken into our garage more then once, like ot see themtry now i made it a prison equivalent door.lol

they just shout and scram and swear all day long and thne at 3am in the morning regularly and they slam doors and gates and its pissing annoying, eps when you cant sleep anyway.

they wreck their own hosue then get the council out to fix it, we aint even got a kitchen and no ones bloody helping us

drives me mad

why do all the ******s get everythign and i bloodywork hard and all i get is a kick in the teeth

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2006, 12:58 PM
Have you contacted the police about this behaviour?
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

07-06-2006, 01:02 PM
not officially as they cant do anything, as a member of st john i have alot of contact with the police so i talk to them regularly, theres no prrof to anything so all they can do is question them and so its pointless really, will jsut create more stress for us.

if they do anythign concrete then i will, until then im jsut gonna si here and go mad
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2006, 01:04 PM
What a nightmare, i could not put up with that. i hope the new law comes in soon about the nuisance neighbours!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2006, 01:06 PM
I don't know what the world is coming to when people can get away with this sort of behaviour - its a pity we can't dump them all on an island and leave them there to squabble and swear between themselves - they don't deserve to live amongst decent people
AlbionLass
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-06-2006, 01:07 PM
Keep a record of times and dates of the different incidents and approach the council about them. This is what I and a few neighbours had to do 5 years ago to gat a single chav bloke thrown out of his 3 bedroom council house after turning it into a drugs den and brothel.
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2006, 01:34 PM
i think we should all atart a moaning neighbour thread !!! mine are being a** too
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-06-2006, 01:40 PM
Sorry to hear that Ceiron,i use to live next door to people lijke that once few years back now,thankfully the council moved us and since then I have always had good neighbours and think myself very lucky.I would do as Albionlass suggests keep a record of everything that goes on,and maybe complain to the council if they are council tenants they should be careful even if you aren't council tenants shouldn't make any difference don't think the council would approve of them making a nusiance of themselves,do you have other neighbours who would contact the council aswell and make a stand against them.
Good luck.
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2006, 03:46 PM
I don't know if it's the same with all councils but with our council, if you own your own home and the neighbours are renting off the council then 3 phonecalls on seperate occassions/incidents about the nuisance neighbours and the council can evict them.

It's not all a total loss even tho it seems like it at the moment. Keep a record of what they are doing, set up a video camera or take photos of them aggrovating your dog if possible then approach the council and the police. They'd have to do something then as you've got proof.

Chin up everything has a way of sorting itself out, sometimes it just takes longer than we'd like
MBll
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-06-2006, 06:29 PM
Contact your coucil & report them as they would class this as anti-social behaviour & keep a record of whats happened & times/how long its gone on etc also you can report them to the police so the council is aware that they have been involed.

This is what I was told by my council when it happened to me. Hope this is helpful
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >