Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2006, 06:09 AM

Morning, morning, morning

Went to bed late last night - around midnight - hoping for a lie in this morning. Forgot to "turn Mya off" and she went off, as usual, at 6am..........I may have to take her batteries out

It's currently dry, but rain is on the way, so I'm grateful for at least one "dry" walk.

Off to Tesco's this morning, as we appear to have nothing in the fridge. The only food there's plenty of is dog food. Makes perfect sense to me.

Poor Len was whizzing in and out of the garden and scraped his leg on the step up to the patio. Fur is off and it's bleeding very slightly. He gave a very small yelp, and stood on three legs looking pityingly at me. I'm sure it's not fatal.....

Have a great day everyone - enjoy the extra day off.

Today's gem:
A 90 year old man is boasting to a friend that he's just got his 18-year-old wife pregnant. The friend says, "Let me tell you a story. This hunter I knew went out to shoot a bear but picked up his umbrella instead of his gun. Now, when he found that bear he pointed his umbrella at and shot it through the head. What d'you think of that?" "But that's impossible," replies the old man. "If it's true, someone else must've shot that bear". "My point exactly," says the friend.

Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-05-2006, 06:16 AM
Good morning

Poor Lennon - I'm sure an extra helping of breakfast would make him feel better

I have decided that housework is not good for one so I am giving it up forthwith. I have been vacuuming, polishing, dusting, etc. all day - and I ache all over
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2006, 06:17 AM
I'm actually allergic to housework, or maybe I was vaccinated against it at an early age........nasty
Morning SB
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

29-05-2006, 07:14 AM
Morning V & all

Sunny but misty over here, off to do some shopping myself later Isn`t a holiday in Spain so shops`ll be pretty quiet, which I like

Poor Lenon, aww & no sympathy from mum, you`re a hard woman V
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2006, 07:18 AM
Morning Christine - I guess Lennon has learnt that he's NOT indestructible after all! Baz has given sympathy......and toast
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2006, 07:32 AM
Morning Vicki,Morning all,
Looks like the weather might be ok sunny at the mo but windy,
Housework?? thing of the past since finding dogweb....lol
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

29-05-2006, 07:36 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki
Morning Christine - I guess Lennon has learnt that he's NOT indestructible after all! Baz has given sympathy......and toast
Awwww poor boy, bit of male bonding going on then, bet he gave Baz a kiss in return for his toast & making him feel a little better, not nice when men find they`re not indestructable
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2006, 07:42 AM
Morning Vicki - Early start then? We have had rain overnight, sun trying to come out at mo and it is dry for now.........will probably walk into Town later to pass day away a bit. Have a nice day

Morning All - Enjoy
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2006, 07:50 AM
morning all
was rudely awaked with Bruno trying to tunnel his way under the duvet this morning at 6am !!
i let him and we snuggled until 8 !!! anything other than getting up !!
we have a digger here this morning demolishing our front garden as we officially start our extension today !!! Yippee - so as long as its finished in 6 months for little bumps arrival that should be fine !! LOL
Bruno doesnt like the digger and has been strongly objecting for the last 20 minutes !! Think he will need to be taken on a nice walk this morning to calm him down
have a good one
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-05-2006, 08:00 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all,had some rain dry at the moment..Could go either way.
Have a nice day everyone.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >