Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2006, 03:51 PM

Womans stuff - help

Got a dilema/problem/pain in the bum type thing going on.

To cut a long story short, was told couldnt' have kids (years ago), fell pregnant in July, eptopic pregnancy, had to have termination. Because I have always been told I couldn't have kids, I have never taken the pill since i was about 20. Now the doc has put me on Neogest (mini pill) and I feel soooooooooooooo miserable. Have any of you girlies taken the pill and it made you feel like this??? Seriously doing my head in at the mo because iI'm not a depressive or miserable person. Oh the joys of being a woman!

Any advice, stories etc would be very welcome xxxxxx
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2006, 04:00 PM
aww im sorry to hear that your not yourself on this pill i know how your feeling i never went on the pill till i was in my late twentys i tried several pills but none seem to agree with me i was tired all the time misserable had real bad headaches cramps so i was then put onto tri minulete its brilliant have not had any side affects since being on this one,if your not happy with what your on go back to your doctors or the well woman clinic tell them how your feeling and perhaps they can recommend something which will be better for you
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
aww im sorry to hear that your not yourself on this pill i know how your feeling i never went on the pill till i was in my late twentys i tried several pills but none seem to agree with me i was tired all the time misserable had real bad headaches cramps so i was then put onto tri minulete its brilliant have not had any side affects since being on this one,if your not happy with what your on go back to your doctors or the well woman clinic tell them how your feeling and perhaps they can recommend something which will be better for you
aww thanks for that, it's such a relief to know that I'm not the only one who feels like this on the pill. I know I'm still hurting after having to have my termination and then a matter of about a month later, loosing my dog but I know I'm a strong person and don't get depressed and down like this. Thanks for your kind words xxxxxxxxxx kisses on those 2 lovely nosies too xx
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2006, 04:09 PM
aww i sorry you had to have a termaination and loosing your dog as well i don know how you cope with matters like this.
Yes you wont be the only one who suffers through the pill i suppose its like putting a strange poison into your body but one that is a good but i would go back to your doctors and explain there are loads of other pills out there much suited for your body.
Aww i will give them boys a big kiss on there pink noses for you
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2006, 04:12 PM
Thanks BML, it's been a tough time, just hope 2006 is a bit brighter. Not one to feel sorry for myself but it hit OH hard too.

Gorgeous boys awwwwww xx
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2006, 04:14 PM
aww you will be alright and your oh it will take time but you will both get through it you got each other and thats a good thing 2006 wil be a better year for you both just look forward never back
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2006, 04:18 PM
Aww thanks. Danny Bear has made us so happy, made things a lot easier to cope with. We're so glad we rescued him. He's an absolute treasure.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2006, 04:20 PM
i totally agree with you hes a real credit to the both of you give him extra cuddles focus on danny bear and yourselfes and time will heal its self your both doing an excellent job
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-01-2006, 04:45 PM
Sorry to hear you are feeling rotten on the pill,years since I took it,must admit never had any probs.Lost a baby years ago,know how you must be feeling,I would like BM says go back to your Doc and explain how you are feeling and ask for something else.Lost a dog too,a while back now,it does eventually get better.big ((((hugs)))xx
hope you feel better soon.
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2006, 04:53 PM
hey minks
like BM said go back to the doc and see if you can try a different type. Sorry you've had such a bad year, focus on the Dan-man he's such a lovely hug bug. You know where I am if you want to talk.
H xxx
(Ziggie send hugs and snuffs as well)
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >