Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2023, 06:26 AM

Mardi Tuesday 11th July 2023

Yep it is Tuesday. Good morning peeps. Very overcast here and warm, so me thinks thundery maybe? Hope you all had a good evening and night. As I am now on my own I think a lot and seeing that some of you now have new pups have you thought whose name they are in on their certificates? This question came up when I had Tyto and that if anything happened to me who did he belong to? I named Sara but of course that doesn't matter now as he has gone. But have any of you ever thought about it? Anyway have a good day all and keep those puppy pads floating around.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2023, 08:14 AM
Good Morning Brenda and all to follow.

My knock on the door visitor was a nice surprise yesterday some friends over from Australia not seen them since the emigrated 12 years ago nice afternoon.

Off our for breakfast shortly meeting up at 10ish as one of us is on the school run. So catch you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-07-2023, 08:16 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Weird weather here, very windy bit cooler and maybe some more rain on the way.

We had it put in our will the details of breeder for Dillon and will put a codicil on our will for Brewster of breeder details so the boys if Brewster outlives us know who to contact. We had a contract for all 3 that they go back to the breeder if for any reason we cannot keep them.
Mark and Lauren could not have Brewster they both work and Michael being in Madrid import would be a nightmare plus the heat and they may well still live in an apartment.
None of those scenarios are good for Brewster.

Hope everyone is well today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-07-2023, 08:17 AM
How lovely Kazz.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2023, 08:53 AM
Morning all
We have 3 people who have to go first but my friend who runs a dog rescue will take my 2 and they will either love their days out with Jan or, she will make sure they both get loving new homes. My brother won't have them even though he gets a £350,000 house!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2023, 10:18 AM
Good afternoon all

Well a farce of a morning. Up at 5 am, off to hospital for 8 to be told it's cancelled and is tomorrow now instead. I mentioned there hasn't been a pre-op so she did it while I was there and saw that I haven't had a biometry test since last June so they 'might' have to cancel again. She promised someone would let me know today but I'm not holding my breath so will phone them myself this afternoon to see what's happening.

Brenda, my lad has said he will have Ted if anything happens to us, but, just in case, I've also registered him with Dog's Trust on their scheme
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-07-2023, 10:26 AM
Oh no Chris.
Fingers crossed it happens tomorrow.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2023, 11:05 AM
I've just phoned the nurse from this morning and she said 'oh, if you don't hear from me this afternoon, come in tomorrow and assume it's going ahead.

Great! Another 5 am start and 50 mile round trip on an if and a but.

You honestly couldn't write this farce
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-07-2023, 11:14 AM
Disgraceful Chris.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2023, 11:22 AM
Good morning everyone

What a farce Chris it is like a comedy programme on tv. DO hope it all goes aead tomorrow.

How lovely Kazz for your friend to see you after 12 years.

I haven't named anyone to have Teazle as I know Paul would take her without hesitation. He often says to her come and live with meBen's house is too busy and they have enough problems looking after themselves!

Out earlier this morning as Maria had to be as school at 7.00am which changed to 7.45 but none told me. She is off to Thorpe Park for the day. Have to pick her up from school at 6pm and then take to gymnastics and then collect at 8pm and take home. Meantime Ben is doing the Brownie run for Sarah. Tomorrow may have to be at Ben's in the morning to wait for the chap to come and fix his hot water system. Thursday am watching Maria in her school play in the evening but I think Friday is back to normal whatever my normal is. Will be glad when this week is over.

Take care everyone.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >