Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2022, 09:36 AM

Sky Blue Sunday 9th October 2022

Morning all. Yep blue sky and sun. Hope you all have a lovely day doing whatever takes your fancy.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2022, 01:55 PM
Removal men arrived at 7.50am......no idea if the people have signed for the property, if it's being left empty or what....past the point of caring lol. Police have been 5 times today so deffo want them for something
Ventured to Asda with my dad, wanted some of their new pumpkin spiced latte for Steve but they hadn't got it, nevermind, will try again in a couple of weeks.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2022, 05:14 PM
Good evening brenda, griff and all to follow.
Popped out to get the bits needed for the caravan wow expensive, thank goodness for 5% off on some items and 10% on other items.
Today we ventured to a garden centre never been to before then stopped at a familiar one in Peterborough on the way home.

Hope you've enjoyed your day brenda.
Is that the noisy women or daughter griff next door packed up to leave ?
Police 5 times what on earth was going on I wonder.
Hopefully you will get some decent neighbours.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2022, 06:36 PM
No Lynn, she went ages ago and I actually get on well with her now, I know why her daughter behaved the way she did and I made my peace with them both..... this is the owners! I have no clue what the police want but they were deffo looking for them.
I can imagine how expensive the stuff is Lynn, hoping you manage to get away In your caravan soon
There's a Giovanni pernice show coming to our city,tried to see if I could book for Steve who apparently doesn't know if he can book any time off.... surely he is entitled to book a days leave when he goes back?? I am not prepared to risk losing £75..... can't really afford it and not my thing but thought it would give him something to look forward to
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2022, 06:43 PM
Good evening everyone

Pleased you got everything you wanted Lynn now you need to get away for a few days.

Hope the police catch up with them soon Kelly.

Only just back from my day out to watch Maria's gymnastics competion. She did really well but unfortunately lost out in gaining a place with the winners. Apparently it was all really close but as it was her first one everyone was pleased with how she performs and she now knows her weaknesses and has three weeks to work on them before the next one.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2022, 07:20 PM
The owners wow hope they get them. Hoping for a more peaceful life for you now griff.
£75 is a lot to lose, I am sure he should be entitled to a day off but maybe not worth the risk.
Well done to your Granddaughter Sue glad you had a good time.

Yes expensive but it should now be secure with a wheel lock and a hitch lock and safe from chips with a towing cover and clean over winter with a winter cover and the awning which we got upgraded and free with the caravan should be cosy with a special carpet.
Oh yes and hopefully we won't roll away when pitched with our chok. Plus we can have a nice cuppa with our new 12 volt electric kettle.
We are hoping the weather stays as nice as it has been and hope to get a few nights away in a couple of weeks.
Our friend is bringing it back with Gorden as it will be his first time towing, but we will try to get away as we have to learn how to do the things ourselves, there a few nice sites not far away and an easy drive for the first couple of times out on our own.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2022, 08:23 PM
Congratulations to Maria! To do so well at her first competition too... brilliant!
Lynn, I have visions of your caravan all wrapped up in a little coat to keep it warm
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2022, 09:04 PM
Good evening all

Exciting Lynn, kitting up for the first time. I'm sure you'll enjoy it once you get out on the open road.

Well done Maria. Go get 'em girl

Kelly, I hope you're rid of the terrible twosome for good this time. Hopefully the police will catch up to them

Nice day here, but windy.

Rosie is doing a heck of a lot better now. The excessive peeing has stopped and the original tablets have kicked back in. Still in the process of building her walking back to what it was before all this grief. Bless her - she doesn't deserve any of it

Gary is in the process of falling out with Wendy again - they've had a shouting down argument tonight so maybe we'll have a couple of weeks peace until they make up again