Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2015, 07:19 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Wednesday)

Good Morning all, What a night. Thankfully the wind has dropped a bit now. I was beginning to wonder whether my two gazebos would stand up to it and my polythene greenhouse. But all seems well this morning. Hope no real damage done for anyone else.

Well I guess I shall have to get Amber out soon before it starts to rain again. Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry but above all SAFE and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-11-2015, 08:00 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Wild night here too. Just been down the garden to check fences all is well thank goodness. Cover had blown off the car but that is easily remedied.
It is so calm out there now.
Walking Dillon, hoovering, hairdresser and some shopping today.

I saw somewhere yesterday Warren Mitchell (Alf Garnett) has died and also this morning the brilliant rugby player Jonah Lomu. He was only 40. R.I.P. to both.

Hope everyone is safe and stay safe today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2015, 09:39 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Yes what a night but a least here we have sun at the moment and the wind has dropped. It is quite warm still though. Nothing planned today. Have picked and frozen some sprouts and some for our dinner. Garden too wet to do anything though.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2015, 09:40 AM
Morning
I'm glad everything is standing still here, it was horrendous over night.
I'm off up town shortly to post a parcel and get Lauryn's passport photos done. And will get Rosie out too.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2015, 09:41 AM
Sad news about Jonah Lomu and hadn't heard about Warren Mitchell
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-11-2015, 10:04 AM
No rain here at the moment and its forecast dry weather for a while before the next lot hits. Girls sleeping brekkie off, I'm having mine, then will get them out. Will be able to get Mabs and Keshi for a gallop round on the river, but it won't be accessible for Cariad and Lona, and Zen won't be able to go on anyway as yet, doubt she'd be able to get there anyway, so they'll have to have boring old walks. As soon as the river drops then I'm taking Zen on with Cariad and Lona to show her the ropes and the less death defying way of getting on there.
Wild night here last night, finally got Zen to go to bed, checked outside several times till I finally went for a soak, and it was all quiet and she is fine this morning, obviously been in all night as she was all dry and fluffy like everyone else. Silly Girl
Hope Nippy is alright living on the coast, we've got really strong winds forecast (gusts of 42 mph) later on, so no idea what it must be like at sea
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2015, 10:04 AM
Morning all
we are all intact here too!!! was worried my new fence would come down...was hard enough getting dad to put it up first time round...didn't fancy my chances of him doing it again Lol
Didn't he have kidney disease? seem to remember he amazed everyone with his rugby despite being ill
1cutedog...would this be of any good to Sammy? not used the seller so not a recommendation...but it is available in uk
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dog-Puppy-...-/371411653778
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-11-2015, 10:08 AM
You know you've just triggered a memory of me seeing one of these - somewhere and I've got a feeling it was Home Bargains for some reason
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-11-2015, 10:14 AM
Morning all who have followed.
Well the wind is getting up and the skies have darkened.
Bit of a blustery walk and had a fear I would end up in the river Dillon wanted to walk on the bank and then spied two ducks and was showing rather too much interest for my liking.
Made it home dry thankfully.

Yes Jonah Lomu did have kidney disease apparently he had been well and no one was expecting it. Very sad and very young.
Warren Mitchell was I believe 89. Hope they do some re-runs of Alf Garnett.
Just a very sad world at the moment.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2015, 10:38 AM
Not sure i anyone here uses vetuk, they have given me a discount code for their own brands..pet food, flea treatment, toys brushes etc... it is on a flyer so not a unique code to me, just enter OWN10 at the checkout and you will get a 10% discount on their own brand goods
Flippin wind is getting up again here, need to take the dogs out as deags has the vet tonight...not looking forward to that! can't take her caked in mud Lol, will have to risk it later, hope i don't get blown over in the mud Lol
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >