View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2015, 06:15 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Wednesday)

Good morning everyone. Looks like it is going to be a nice day. Must get Amber out for her walk. She has just finished her breakfast.

Have a good day everyone and watch out for those bad backs from too much gardening. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2015, 06:43 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Sunny here today again lovely it can keep that up.

Hope everybody's aches and pains are feeling better with the sunshine.
Those of you ironing today good luck. Nice to see you LG when I popped onto yesterdays thread earlier. Nice to hear the mem had a nice holiday.
griff thank you for the offer of the boots if they had been big enough. Doubt Dillon would get a toe in. We are popping out later and there is a pet shop where we are going I will see if they have any in extra large. He is getting fed up with a carrier bag tied to around his leg plus they only last minutes.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2015, 07:04 AM
Morning, everyone. Weather has been funny, rain one day, total sunshine the next. Everyone is as good as can be expected I guess. Little Blue is getting worse, she had an asthma attack a few days ago, poor thing. She's old so we're just trying to manage at this point. Gray the fatso is getting his coat back in and is hanging in there, considering. Jade is old, and crabby, and think she is in season (she doesn't bleed or swell so it's VERY hard to tell) so she's being EXTRA crabby. She's fine though. Hope everyone is doing well. Weather looks funny again, might rain, might not. See ya.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2015, 07:24 AM
Good morning

Hope your aches are improving with the better weather Moyra

Poor Dillon the idignity of a plastic bag on his foot Hope you find something in the bet shop.

Good morning Myra

Lovely day here just had breakfast and about to take Teazle out. I am a little late today. Bread in bread maker too. Have friends and their lovely Afghan coming for a couple of days so if not around I have not vanished completely Lovely to see you Gordon and pleased that the Mem has had a good holiday.

Have a good day and stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2015, 07:34 AM
Hope the cat recovers soon Myra.
It ruins his street cred Sue going for a walk with a Tesco or some other brand of carrier bag on his paw. Plus it rustles and follows him around.
Enjoy your day with friends.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-05-2015, 07:39 AM
Good morning fellow members, a lovely sunny morning but I don't think it will last .

I need to pop to the shops and as it is half term better go early before it gets busy.

Enjoy your day everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2015, 08:26 AM
Morning all
Lol poor old Dillon having to use a tesco carrier bag....should be waitrose for a lad of his standing!!
Sue, enjoy the visitors
Morning Meg..ahhh yes half term...the joys!!!
Moyra, enjoy your walk with Amber...at least it si dry for now!
we do have a little bit of sunshine here, dad is off work again due to his abscess... he has just gone back to bed, the dogs kept trying to lick his face Lol.
mum had her meeting yesterday with the horrid team leader, she wasn't allowed union in with her as HR have said for 1-2-1 meeting s they don't have to allow anyone in. The woman tried to pull her up on a few things but she ended up looking stupid as she hadn't checked her facts...so that was a lot better
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2015, 11:30 AM
Wow, turned out beautiful here....slapped sun cream on and come to keep the dogs company for a bit in the garden. Deags was not happy having her sunblock on and most of it is now on Kota lol be nice for the weather to last a while
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2015, 11:56 AM
Good morning Sue, Griff. Thanks Lynn, the cat won't get better as in her asthma or health will ever improve (she is currently very old at 16 years)... but we gave her a prednisone last night and she seems a tad better this morning.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2015, 12:51 PM
Afternoon
Geez GRIFF,I might pop over to you it's chucking it down her still I got loads done,might not let anyone in now House is shining
Got Lacey out earlier so she's happily snoozing.Off for a bath,see ya later
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >