View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2015, 06:53 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Sunday)

Good morning everyone.

Am coughing well again this morning and ache like mad. Definitely going to give up the statins and possibly the lisinopril as well. I want to feel better!

Have a good day everyone, not sure whether the weather is going to be kind or not. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-05-2015, 07:44 AM
Good morning fellow members I manage to take Chloe across the fields before the rain started.
As it looks like being a miserable day I am going to give Chloe a trim , that way I won't be missing a lovely day while I am stuck in the garage .

The mouse appears to have left the garage for its summer home so I didn't need to use the little humane trap which is a relief.

Enjoy your day everyone
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2015, 08:13 AM
Morning Moyra and Meg and all that follow.
Moyra, I know others have said the same... but please don't just stop any tablets without consulting your doctor first. You could do more harm than good.
Meg do you mind keeping the rain, I don't want it here. Kyla and I have some sunflower seeds to plant
Roast beef today and then apple crumble See you all later.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2015, 08:15 AM
Good morning

Oh dear Moyra not again Takre it easy and rest as much as possible

Sorry it is raining by you Meg but as you say make the most of an awful day so you can use the sun. Good that your unwelcome visitor has left.

Dull but dry here and still very warm. I too will be tidying Teazle today - we have visitors on Wednesday so she must look tidy for me She is still in her underwear but there is fuzz to be got rid of.

Have a good day and stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2015, 09:53 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Moyra agree with Nippy Jen speak to your Doctor first before stopping the tablets. There may another type they can try which won't cause you any problems.
Meg glad he mouse has left.
Enjoy lunch Nippy Jen and hope the weather stays dry so you and Kyla can plant your sunflower seeds.
Sue have fun tidying Teazle.

We went for a walk with Dillon down the riverside today. Saw the white mummy duck with her 5 babies 1 yellow and the rest dark.
Dillon must of cut his paw somewhere along there he will scuff after weeing or pooing. After we crossed the bridge to make our way back he stopped for a lay down then did his rolling onto back and I looked and his paws were red looked like he had scraped the pads badly. Got him in and Gorden sat on the floor with him and kitchen roll and while he was licking it he patted it. Wasn't the pads thank goodness but looks like he might of cut or grazed behind the big pad. He has had some colloidal silver and when I can get to the paw I will spray it with that too. We haven't gone to the vet we are watching the bleeding which seems to be stopping and monitor it.
It isn't nearly as bad as I was fearing.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2015, 09:55 AM
Meg, if it is raining i hope little mousey brown doesn't decide to move back into his winter home Lol, sadly our humane trap never worked
Nippy, have fun planting your sunflower seeds, the club my dad drinks at has a competition, you buy your plant already started off and then whoever grows the biggest sunflower wins a cask of beer!
Sue, i am sure Teazle will look wonderful... i thought she looked fab in her photo on the train anyway
morning Moyra
well it is raining here, glad i haven't got anything planned
Hope you all have a wonderful day...my parents are back today so i had best sort the kitchen out, it kind of looks like an explosion has occurred
oh no how terrible Lynn, poor Dillon, hope he will be o.k
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2015, 10:29 AM
Morning
Didn't wake up till 10.30am
OH headed back at 6 playing catch up now after his holiday
Hope Dillion is ok,poor boy
(( hugs)) to any poorlies,off to get dressed and take Lacey out,windy but warm here
Have a great day,see ya later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2015, 10:40 AM
Managed to get a good look at his paw and he has a long cut along the big back pad left paw not right as I thought and still bleeding. Blood worries me. Gorden was trying to reassure me saying it needed bandaging to put pressure on it and to keep him off it as long as possible.
He did say to ring the vet though to see what they said. They said the same and give it an hour, they said they wouldn't/couldn't stitch and to be honest not sure its deep enough to stitch anyway but they would glue it if necessary.
It now has a cotton pad soaked in the colloidal silver then vet wrap and then tape on that to make sure it stays put and then a small cotton sock with the toes cut off over that. He was very good letting Gorden do all that while I fed him winalot biscuits.
Bang goes his diet. So now we will see what it does fingers crossed it starts to let it heal, Gorden was saying blood is liquid which I know and spreads thin and always looks more than it is really is.
We are meant to be going out for coffee and cake with Michael and Margaret later will have to see how things go may cancel till another day if needed.
Dillon says thanks for the hugs. X
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2015, 11:30 AM
Gorden is right, i a tiny little bit of blood can end up looking like a massacre, i hope it begins to heal...blood scares the heck out of me too, fine with humans but animals freaks me out as i am responsible for them
Morning Lacey... i wasn't much in front of you, think i was about 10.15. I stayed up watching a horror film which was rubbish and then watched ncis too. Enjoy your walk with little princess Lacey
Kitchen is tidy, just need to hobble out with the bin bag and it is done
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2015, 11:37 AM
Good boy Dillion Hopefully it'll heal now LYNN xx Fingers crossed.
Always imagine there's a strange atmosphere on Bank holiday weekends No one about,it's like everyone has headed off Was so quiet out on our walk Really clammy or is it just me?
Think I'll pop down to Asda and Homebase in a bit,don't open till 1 but expect the shopping Centre will be mad busy.Just Leah and me here today xx
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >