Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 05:37 AM

Good morning everyone - Tuesday!

Morning all,

Blimey, it’s a war zone....... I’m speechless.......

Have a great day, everyone, and stay very safe.

Today's gem:
A man on a date wonders if he’ll get lucky. The woman already knows.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 05:47 AM
Morning Vicki and everyone.

Speechless you may well be Vicki, but at least you're safe, I thought of you as I was watching it all in horror both last night and this morning Can't believe you're in the UK really can ya! I have no more to say for fear of retribution

I wonder if you even have a workplace to go to this morning then Vicki, do they think about all of that when they're carrying out these vile, disgusting, criminal acts then? I doubt it!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 05:55 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Morning Vicki and everyone.

Speechless you may well be Vicki, but at least you're safe, I thought of you as I was watching it all in horror both last night and this morning Can't believe you're in the UK really can ya! I have no more to say for fear of retribution

I wonder if you even have a workplace to go to this morning then Vicki, do they think about all of that when they're carrying out these vile, disgusting, criminal acts then? I doubt it!
Morning Aitch x hopefully it won't have reached where I work the same as it didn't reach where I live. Horrid to watch, and I'm at an off-site meeting so have to drive "out" through Croydon as my alternative is closed due to road works......
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2011, 06:18 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

I thought of you immediately last night Vicki when I heard Croydon was under siege. I hope it has died down in your area. I am hoping they are going to have had enough everywhere soon. Its an utter disgrace nothing to do with this young man who got shot just an excuse for a free for all from a load of out of control yobs they and their parents should hang their heads in shame.

We need to do something drastic to stop it and they need more than a rap over the knuckles.

Keep safe everyone. Have a good day all.
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 06:34 AM
Morning,

I thought of you too. Glad it hasn't reached your area.

It is crazy out there. I hope any Dogsey member out there where the attacked area are safe.

Hope everyone can try and enjoy the day, and stay safe.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 06:42 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Please take care Vicki and stay safe. I know other people in Croydon too so hope they are ok. It must be so scary to be living in the middle of all the rioting.
Today I am going to be cleaning out my shed as I have a man with a van coming this afternoon to take away the rubbish behind the shed and the stuff I clear out of it.

Have a good day everyone and lets pray the goverment pull their finger out and send in the army to halt these idiots in their tracks, how can they expect a police force they have drastically cut to cope.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-08-2011, 06:46 AM
Not enough of the former...

...and too much of the latter.

I hope all the innocent people can keep safe. The evil ones will have only themselves to blame if they are hurt.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 07:05 AM
morning all

totally shocked at what is happening at the moment..

stay safe everyone

sue xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 07:21 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

I also thought of you Vicki when I heard the news, thatnk goodness you are safe...I just wonder where it is going to end

Thinking of anyone affected by the riots and wishing them a safe day. I know exactly what I would do if I caught anyone rioting and/or looting, but that's not for me to say on a public forum

Have a good day all.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 07:59 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning All

Glad that you are ok Vicki, must be very frightening for everyone caught up in all this

Thankfully I have the day off today, Dave left for Ireland this morning just after 4 am so had one of those really disturbed nights sleep, making sure we hadn't missed the alarm, then waking up when Dave left, I woke up again to let the hens into the run and went back to bed and was finally woken up just after 8 by the green bin men who always have to shake my bin really hard as I cram so much in there

Had a leisurely breakfast and will be going off for our walk in a while. I might even have an afternoon snooze later!

Have a good day all.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >