Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
twilightwolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-07-2011, 05:46 PM

Bad dog strikes again!

Today I decided to treat the dogs and take them both out for a nice long run around the lakes.

Now Holly being a greedy dalmation likes to stop by, and greet any person within eyesight who has anything which looks even reasonably edible. Lucky being a Staffordshire x Jackrussel on the other hand is more orientated by sticks and his ball. I don't normally have to worry about his wondering eyes when it comes to ice creams or chips.

Both are actually very obediant, socialble with other dogs and very sociable with people, so you can see my worries when we come up to a nice little family eating a picnic by the lake.

My first thought was, watch the dalmation... Call her back, don't let her get anywhere near the kids eating there food. So... just like out of a text book, i called Holly and she recalled straight back to me (what a good girl) I then rewarded her by throwing her stick into the lake for her to retrieve, (she loves swimming even more than food!) and then turned my attentions back to the wonderer Lucky. He is getting a little older, and sometimes falls behind on long walks.

Lucky.. Lucky... I have thrown a stick, but he has not chased after it.. Where on earth can he be?? I look back, and to my horror i see him alright. Standing right next to the picnic basket behind the family.

Then to my horror.......... up he raised his leg.

Yes... Lucky cocked his leg up the poor families picnic basket....

I ran over, shouting "NO, NO, NO!!!" (which may or may not have been the best thing to do in the given situation as it certainly raised awareness to the fact that my bad dog was urinating up the poor families picnic basket!) Lucky stopped, but it was to late. He was mid-way into peeing!

I appologised profusely, grabbed him by his collar and dragged him away. I think the people understood, well more than i would have done in the situation had it been me.....

Oh the shame!!!! Bad Lucky! Stupid me for paying attention to the Dalmation and not him!

What's the worst thing your dog has ever done to you out on a walk? Please tell me i'm not alone!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2011, 05:52 PM
Oh dear.
ste
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-07-2011, 06:00 PM
I was working in a hotel when I got my first dog Monti (sibe huskey), It was departure day, and lots of guests had to leave early and had their luggage piled in a corner of the reception, I walked into reception with Mont, turned to talk to someone, when I looked again at Mont, he was peeing over the pile of luggage
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2011, 06:27 PM
haha, sorry buts thats to funny.
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2011, 07:08 PM
Pharaoh peed up a kite buggy with the man still in it...! He was practically lying down in the thing and it went all over his shoulder... I was sooo embarrassed I quite forgot to tell him off for having a kite powered vehicle on a field where they were not allowed!
twilightwolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-07-2011, 10:44 PM
Originally Posted by magpye View Post
Pharaoh peed up a kite buggy with the man still in it...! He was practically lying down in the thing and it went all over his shoulder... I was sooo embarrassed I quite forgot to tell him off for having a kite powered vehicle on a field where they were not allowed!
Ok you win At least Lucky did not pee on the person.

Man.. what on earth did you say? Or did you just run for the hills?