Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2010, 08:21 AM

Shunka and Puppy Toys!!!

I bought Chynuah a new toy yesterday, (what is it about pups? I can't go out and not get him a toy!! ). Anyhow, Shunka was fascinated by it and pulled rank!!!!

When there are toys about Shunka, who is the most serious out of my dogs, becomes a pup again!!!!!
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2010, 08:28 AM
awww bless him, Zeita has one like that, she loves the sound it makes xx
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2010, 08:33 AM
Originally Posted by melsgems View Post
awww bless her, Zeita has one like that, she loves the sound it makes xx
Yep, thats why I bought it (and it seems sturdy), pup has one of those balls that make animal sounds so I thought he would like this one. (I got this at TK Maxx of all places!!) He does like it, not that the little fellow has had much chance with it!!!! I shall claim it back for him!!!!
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2010, 08:39 AM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Yep, thats why I bought it (and it seems sturdy), pup has one of those balls that make animal sounds so I thought he would like this one. (I got this at TK Maxx of all places!!) He does like it, not that the little fellow has had much chance with it!!!! I shall claim it back for him!!!!
lol Zeita used to have a babble ball till she put it in her water bowl it didn't like that
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2010, 08:48 AM
lol Zeita used to have a babble ball till she put it in her water bowl it didn't like that
These doggies!!!!! Bet you were pleased though, secretly, they get annoying after a while, lol
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2010, 08:55 AM
hehe bless him that did make me laugh.
Ivan is exactly the same. He is not into toys really especially not in the house. He prefers and empty plastic bottle!
He will play ragger but only in the garden, however, since Skye has appeared on the seen things have changed. She is toy mad but whenever I through a toy for her he has to have first dibs, he does give it up to her though soon after!!
They are funny aren't they!
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2010, 09:26 AM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
These doggies!!!!! Bet you were pleased though, secretly, they get annoying after a while, lol
lol yes you can't even walk near them without it burping or laughing at you. I have never replaced it
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2010, 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by Berger View Post
hehe bless him that did make me laugh.
Ivan is exactly the same. He is not into toys really especially not in the house. He prefers and empty plastic bottle!
He will play ragger but only in the garden, however, since Skye has appeared on the seen things have changed. She is toy mad but whenever I through a toy for her he has to have first dibs, he does give it up to her though soon after!!
They are funny aren't they!
Just like children!! Xxxxxx

lol yes you can't even walk near them without it burping or laughing at you. I have never replaced it
I know, I had thrown it outside (it is a handmedown from Shunka, bought for him as an adult). One of them found it behind a bush!!!
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2010, 10:03 AM
Awww bless him! Ela can be the same with some toys i get for Raina. I brought them a pink pig and Ela has claimed that so i got Raina a duck instead
Kalasin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-09-2010, 10:30 AM
Aww look at those ears!
The only toys that last any length of time in my house are ones made of rope
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >