Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2015, 05:45 AM

Good morning Dogsey Daily thread Wednesday

Good morning everyone... a quiet morning here. Was woken around 4 am by my big boy cat literally jumping on my head! He weighs around 2 stone Go figure! So he got fed and shown the door.. I ache in every muscle and in some I had forgotten I had! So a bed and meaningful pottering day here. We have turned a corner re events basically which is good. My big boy cat is livelier thankfully... No word from the cat rescue; irish firms etc are very very bad at answering email so I will give them a quick call later. Sweetie may well have gone if they dont update their site. We shall see. Been out picking peas until the midges started. Fine! Oh and the lease here is safe. So all is progressing... Brenda was going to ask re the hearing aids... I ma getting episode of tinnitus through wearing ear plugs so much and it is not nice...I soak cotton wool in oil ( all I have in is cooking oil! ) and that eases it after a while. Blessed day all!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2015, 06:53 AM
Morning Rose and others who follow
I'm up early ( for me) as I needed to phone the doctors at 7.30am so I could get an appointment, and I have one at 9.10. If you don't ring dead on 7.30 and get through you don't stand a chance of getting through same day!!
When I get back I want clean bathroom and Hoover upstairs, lauryn will take Rosie out. I'm at work at 4pm so want to get stuff sorted this morning.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2015, 06:55 AM
Bet that was a shock Rose, a big cat jumping on your head my cat Diesel used to do things like that
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-08-2015, 06:55 AM
Morning Rose and all who follow.
Weather looking it cannot make up its mind what is is doing today. Hoping it stays nice have big brother popping in for lunch SIL is in Scotland till tomorrow visiting family.

Hope everyone is well today.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2015, 07:00 AM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Bet that was a shock Rose, a big cat jumping on your head my cat Diesel used to do things like that
lol! But it shows he is feeling better! Interesting waking wrestling a cat though! Cleared everything off my bedside table it did.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2015, 07:03 AM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Morning Rose and others who follow
I'm up early ( for me) as I needed to phone the doctors at 7.30am so I could get an appointment, and I have one at 9.10. If you don't ring dead on 7.30 and get through you don't stand a chance of getting through same day!!
When I get back I want clean bathroom and Hoover upstairs, lauryn will take Rosie out. I'm at work at 4pm so want to get stuff sorted this morning.
I remember well the dragon receptionists of England... Glad it got sorted.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2015, 07:06 AM
Good morning Rose, Mandy and Lynn and all who follow.
Glad big cat is making up to you for the loss of your other one Rose, sorry you did not hear back about Sweetie. Wet and miserable here this morning. I am off for a coffee hit, need something. Have a good day all, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2015, 07:07 AM
Good morning

at the cat on your head Rosebud. Hope you hear about Sweetie today and have a restful day doing your craft work.

Hope asspointment at drs goes well Mandy and he can pinpoint the problem

Have a nice day with your brother Lynn. Sorry I ommitted speaking to you yesterday momentary lapse of memory , well thats my excuse! Hope Dillo's paw is healing well.

Pouring with rain here, Teazle took one look had her breakfast and went back to bed Looks a bit brighter towards the coast so will see if it stops soon. Nothing planned today and with the weather forecast it is just as well.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2015, 07:36 AM
Morning all. Had a good day yesterday at the Weald. Lovely spot to walk around and around and around. Yep we were tired at the end of it. Lovely jacket potato with cheese and ham and side salad. Yum. They also grind there own flour there and make there own bread which Sara had with cheese in. Margaret our friend had a cheese and ham pastry slice. There were beautiful shire horses and southdown sheep and sussex chickens and loads of ducks. Mostly mallards. Lots of dogs so I should have taken Tyto but left him at home as wasn't sure what the weather would do. As it was it didn't rain until we were leaving waiting for the taxi to take us to the station. Shame he would have liked seeing all the children that were there. Oh well must away and do the mundane things now of tidying and waiting for Tesco's to deliver. Mind you inbetween I will watch Under the Dome and New Tricks. As to hands they will never get better and I am told that the procedure that they can do doesn't always work and the problem comes back. So I find it best to adapt. As to hearing and tinnitus, that also is hit and miss so again learning to get on with it and trying not to get down at times. There are people worse off than me I keep reminding myself. Sometimes doesn't work though. Hey ho. Must away. Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-08-2015, 07:47 AM
No worries Sue. We all miss someone at some point nothing is intentional. Dillon's paw is healing well thank you he is still having a little niggle but not as much or as long now. Even taking him out on short walks since yesterday. Neither of us has had a good nights sleep since the 3rd though sleeping downstairs in turns to keep an eye on him to stop him niggling.
brenda is it carpal tunnel syndrome ?
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »